What to do with the grail? - page 17

Techno:
By the way, have you considered simply limiting trades to no more than 1 per 10 min for example?
Yes, I did, but increased the time to 2 hours + something else

Techno:

I think it would be impossible to test it over a long period of time, wouldn't it?

Flooding by orders on the market is completely acceptable. This may be an exchange or ECN. There is no market restriction on it. You will also get a fee reduction for this...

hrenfx:
Flooding with orders in the market is completely acceptable. Whether it is an exchange or an ECN. There is no market restriction on it. You will also get a commission for this...
No, they will, server stopping by constant requests costs more than the spread from these orders

Techno:
No, they ban for that, the server slowing down with constant requests costs more than the spread received from those orders
I got banned once because I was running a robot that was sending too many non-trading requests to the server (i.e. 32 orders) and i was asked how often i was allowed to contact the server to modify an order and i did not receive an answer.

Techno:
No, they ban for that, the server slowing down with constant requests costs more than the spread received from those orders
Man, stop looking at the dillings. I'm talking about the market.

hrenfx:
Man, stop looking at the dillings. I'm talking about the market.
Well, we get access to the market through dilling, so why separate one from the other?)

Techno:
Well, we access the market through dealing, so why separate the one from the other?)
Who is forcing you to trade through the dealing desk? Take a normal ECN, whose limiters go into the market. And forget about dealing restrictions like a bad dream.

hrenfx: Who is forcing you to trade via dilling? Get a normal ECN whose limiters go into the stack. And forget about dealing restrictions like a bad dream.
hmmm... maybe the $100 deposit is an obstacle?

hrenfx:
Who is forcing you to trade via dilling? Get a normal ECN whose limiters go into the stack. And forget about dealing restrictions like a bad dream.
so there are trading intermediaries anyway, right? so there are pitfalls... this is hypothetical, i haven't looked into it yet

Aleksander:
hmmm... maybe a $100 deposit gets in the way?
Guys, if you have a grail that the dilling doesn't like just because of order flubs. Then not picking up $1000 to enter ECN is a huge folly.