What to do with the grail? - page 16

Techno:
What's the reason your grail doesn't work in the real world? Because of slippages?

It's so much nicer to feel like a grailer in the demo than a loser in the real world.

"I don't want to give up my dream. Let my existence be a lie." BG

===

Generally, I have noticed, money, earning (trade) is of little interest to anyone here. Anything - beautiful TS, method, not a single losing trade!, grail on the demo, etc.

The special high and local fun - is to fill in the brains of others, pre-posted his.

Mathemat:

2 NTH: Nah, give it up. No brokerage house will let you trade like that, no matter how good it is. You may use pips, huge amount of deals (half a million during the year, i.e. 2000 a day), and even 0.4 pips per trade.

Oh, I forgot: the modelling quality is 25% and probably most trades are within a minute bar. Well, in short, classic of the genre and point #6.

In short, I get the gist of it.

Svinozavr:

It's so much nicer to feel like a grailer in the demo than a loser in the real world.

"I don't want to give up my dream. Let my existence be a lie." BG

===

Generally, I noticed, money, earning (trade) is of little interest to anyone here. Anything - beautiful TS, method, not a single losing trade!, grail on the demo, etc.

A special high and local fun is to fill in the brains of others, pre-posting theirs.

Swinosaurus is a man with money and he doesn't forget us.

This forum is compared to other resources where people are droning on and on, constantly referring to long-dead authorities...

It's like walking, walking in the desert, it gets dark, no water, no food ..... and then out of a barkhan - an oasis!! light from the spotlights, music, dancers... shamans banging their tambourines... gamblers play marbles and at the entrance you are welcomed with a grail full of wine!!!

Tantrik:

It's like walking, walking in the desert, it's dark, no water, no food.... and then out of a barkhan - an oasis!! light from the spotlights, music, dancers... shamans banging their tambourines... gamblers play marbles and at the entrance you are welcomed with a grail full of wine!!!

in a sort of colosseum, the avalanches and anti..., entertain the citizens with gladiatorial fights

sever30:
in a sort of coliseum, the avalanches and anti..., entertain the citizens with gladiatorial fights
Well yes! A paradise for swindlers and crooks... but without them, it'll be just like everyone else.

Techno:
What's the reason why your grail doesn't work on the real? Slippage?
who says mine does not work on real time? (of course not the one that's in the test ... it's just an illustration that everything is possible in the tester) it works but not as I'd like it to... 2/3 of the trades don't go through due to requotes... the alerts go through but the trades don't...

I will continue publishing reports of the "super profitable" robot

SZS: finalised, started to test it on DTs with a spread

Files:

sllawa3:
i do not know who says that mine does not work on real life ? ( not the one the test is for sure ... it's just an illustration that everything is possible in the tester) it works but not as I'd like it to... 2/3 of the trades don't go through because of requotes... the alerts go but the trades don't...

As for the lack of performance, this is what is meant by no trades. and what are the results of those that take place?

i have a feeling that the trades will not work as i have already lost profits, and i have a feeling that they will not work as i have already lost profits.sanyooooook, come on, why torture yourself? on the real market they would not let such floods occur, and i have a feeling that for a long period of time it would not be very revealing to test them?

Techno:

As for the lack of performance, this is what is meant by no trades. and what are the results of those that take place?

i have no doubts that it would be a success if i tried to open them in real time, and i have no doubts that it would be a failure.sanyooooook, come on, why torture yourself? on the real market such flooding with orders would not be allowed, and i think it would not be impressive to test it over a long period of time?

i told you i have already fixed it, orders will be smaller, profit from deals will be bigger, deal history will be 100-200, i will discard the state

sanyooooook:
I told you, the orders will be smaller, the profit of the deal will be bigger, the history of trades will be 100-200, I will throw off the state
By the way, did you consider just limiting trades by time, so that no more than 1 trade in 10 min for example?