Ambitious ideas !!! - page 9

joo:

Does anyone know where I can get Russian documentation on CUDA and Intel Parallel Studio 2011?

My plans are very ambitious! :)

If it's available in English, I have to either learn the language or hire a translator to implement my plans.

I remember when I graduated from university when I was writing my diploma, all I had was the documentation in Bulgarian. Then they took pity on me and gave me the opportunity to change the subject of the diploma because I couldn't find a Bulgarian sober and understanding person.

Andrei01:
Could you please give me an example to compare it with, not to be unfounded?

If you are interested, you may have a look at it, I started to make an EA for ticks in mql5, try to rewrite it without OOP, and if it works, then in mql4

ZFS: I drew this EA in 15 minutes, as I've already said, and I'll say it again - OOP allows the programmer to create data in the form of a certain architecture - so most of the logical errors can be excluded at the design stage, as well as extending the class architecture (increased functionality) do not bother me in the future - the class will be extended with new methods or data. I have not checked the errors yet - no ticks today - I'll see in May)).

Files:

Good afternoon. I would like to understand the following question:

When should a class be declared as dynamic (via new) and when not???

It was assumed that a dynamic class has dynamic objects and a static class does not, but I made a static class with a dynamic object and all without errors.

As far as I understand, you can also pass both class and descriptor to a function. What is the difference then????

I'm not interested in the class destruction but in its capabilities.