day two on the demo account - page 3

goldtrader:

Open the "Mailbox" tab in the terminal. There is an email telling you that your demo account has been opened. This email contains your trader and investor passwords. If you open the investor one here, you can log into your account and monitor it without the right to trade. Maybe, someone will even copy your trades. )))

It is written in the header of the report.

Thank you. Found it.

MetaTrader it says, I must have downloaded it from the off site.

10021101 - oa8mlxq

Mischek:
If you give an investor, they will cast a spell. They will put a "spoilage" script on the chart and that's it, equity is down.

Traders are such traders. They are superstitious.

TEEN:

Hello everyone! A day and a half to be exact.

Here's a detailed report.http://aspect-group. su/files/publish/DetailedStatement.htm

It's a bit rubbish, actually.

I'm interested in the gurus' opinions. Is there a future, or should I just quit and forget about it?

Yeah. Fuck it and forget it.

Are there any guarantees of withdrawal, etc. My friends assert that this is all bullshit and that if you play, you should not play on the currency market, but on the stock market because it is not traders who earn, but traders.

The question is complicated. But your acquaintances are right to tell you that :)

--

No, you can do it for a reasonable time and then you won't see any relapses, but forget about it :))

TEEN:

Thanks. Found it.

MetaTrader it says, must have downloaded it from the off site.

10021101 - oa8mlxq

That's it... you're screwed :))

by the way what server? i want to see it too, i'm intrigued...

gip:

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Yeah. Forget and forget.

Well, that's a tricky question. But the people you know are right to tell you that :)

--

No, you can dabble for a while so that there would be no relapses in the aftermath, but then just fuck it up and forget about it :)))

... and as always - unserious.

thanks at least on that ;))

RomanS:

That's it... you're screwed :))

What server, by the way? I want to see it too, I'm intrigued...

I don't think so :)

the server looks like this one: IBFXAU-MT4-ID01

There's no commission on the demo. How much is it usually?

TEEN:

I don't think so :)

the server seems to be here: IBFXAU-MT4-ID01

There's no commission on the demo. How much is it usually?

usually not how much, there is a commission - a spread

TEEN:

...and as always - unserious.

thanks at least on this one ;)

Totally serious. You want a full answer? You just don't understand it and you're gonna screw with me. Actually, you've already done that :)

--

Search rules.

RomanS:

Usually not much, there is a commission - spread

I opened a demo at home on Alpari, the commission there was like 22.5.

gip:

Totally serious. Do you want a long answer? You wouldn't understand it, you'd just be screwing with me. You've already done it :)

I'm not gonna screw with you if you make a good argument. I don't know the terms, I admit it. Neither do I, that's why it's been two days. If you don't mind giving sensible advice, please send me a PM.

And the smiley smiley kind of always indicated irony, so no disrespect.