day two on the demo account - page 2

abolk:

To quit and forget.

another +1

RomanS:

he'll write anything if he wants to ))))

RUSHIMPORT is coming boogaoga... I don't know how you manage it all...

Glad to welcome you to the forum, but when you lose your deposit it's not my fault :)))

That's a weak excuse. Yeah, and the demo's still on. I'll start small.

RomanS:

he'll write anything if he wants to ))))

RUSHIMPORT is coming boogaoga... I don't know how you manage it all...

Glad to welcome you to the forum, but when you lose your deposit it's not my fault :)))

I don't get it... what are you talking about?

rustein:
don't get it... what do you mean ?

you

he'll write anything to anyone if he wants to ))))

TEEN to

RUSHIMPORT is coming... I don't know how you manage it all...

Glad to welcome you to the forum, but when you dump your deposit, it's not my fault :)))

TEEN:

Hello everyone! A day and a half to be exact.

Here's a detailed report.http://aspect-group. su/files/publish/DetailedStatement.htm

Interested in the opinions of the gurus. Is there a future for me or should I quit and forget about it?

I am studying the Internet on the subject of "Forex is evil" and it does not give me any particular opinion on this type of trading. I am also studying the matrix.

I know that for the indicator - 2 days is not enough (you need many months of demo), but whether the game is worth the candle?

Is there a guarantee of withdrawal, etc.. My friends argue that this is all bullshit and if you play, then not in the currency market, but in the stock market, because in the currency market not traders earn, but traders.

It's too early to make conclusions, but it looks good. Very aggressive MM (3.0 lots per 5K deposit) catches my eye, but if losses are cut short as in first three trades, then this approach has a right to live, especially on demo. Some trades last less than a minute, there may be problems on a real account. It is bad that there are no explicit stops. In general, it is interesting to watch, it would be better to use investment password to be able to monitor floating losses (equity drawdowns).

You don't have the money for a cent account?

;)

goldtrader:
Too early to draw conclusions yet, but it looks good. Very aggressive MM catches my eye (3.0 lots on 5K deposit), but if losses are short, like in first three trades, this approach has a right to live, especially on demo. In general it is interesting to watch, it would be better to have investment password to be able to monitor floating losses (equity drawdowns).

it is never too early or too late to draw conclusions. It's just that the stats will be more accurate after a few months, but for a demo. I know, with a real account it will be much different.
about the invect more, as I have already forgotten from whom I pumped MT...

And the aggro was to try it out.

TEEN:

more about Invet,

You open the "Mailbox" tab in the terminal. There will be an email about the opening of your demo account. This email contains the trader's and investor's passwords. If you open the investor one here, you can log into your account and monitor it. Maybe, someone will even copy your trades. )))

TEEN:

I already forgot who I downloaded the MT from.

It says in the header of the report.

If you give an investor, they will cast a spell. They will put a "spoilage" script on the chart and that's it, equity is down.

goldtrader:

You open the "Mailbox" tab in the terminal. There is an email telling you that your demo account has been opened. This email contains your trader and investor passwords. If you open the investor one here, you can log into your account and monitor it without the right to trade. Maybe, someone will even copy your trades. )))

It is written in the header of the report.

Thank you. Found it.

MetaTrader it says, I must have downloaded it from the off site.

10021101 - oa8mlxq