Indicators and can they be trusted? - page 5

leman:
What makes you think I think indicators are a predictive tool. On the contrary, I have always said that they are a measuring tool.

Sorry, didn't look at the nickname, mistook it for the topicstarter, my post was meant for him

leman:
And it's up to you, if you're interested in the process, just measure it, if you want to earn money, earn it. And you can wait for a tram at a bus stop at 3 a.m. if you don't have a watch.
The tram runs on schedule and is more or less cyclical, which is not the case with the price. I mean, they do have cycles, but if only trams ran like that... ))

OnGoing:
The tram runs on schedule and more or less cyclically, which is not the case with the price. I mean, the cycles are there, but if only trams ran like that... ))
You don't know the exact timetable for trams, but you assume they do run. What's wrong with the price?

leman:
You don't know the exact timetable for the trams, but you're assuming there is one nonetheless. What's wrong with the price?
The timetable isn't as important as the constant frequency. The price is wrong.

OnGoing:
The timetable is not as important as the constant frequency. Not so with the price.
Tell me, do you have price charts in 3D?

Aleksander:
No, I'd rather have a coin... or rather five nickels... gold coins... shake it well... and see where there are more eagles to put...
I'll always have more eagles...

denis_orlov:
I will always have more eagles.

Or maybe it's the tails that will be needed. And the Eagles won't help.

leman:
Tell me, do you have price charts in 3D?
In 4D (with sound and physical effects))

OnGoing:
In 4D (with sound and physical effects))
Then get the lighting right, you'll see the cycles immediately :)

Vinin:

And maybe tails will be needed? And the Eagles won't help.

It is.

About the indicators.

Indicators - they never lie. That's a fact. They always show 100% of what they are meant to show.

But it hardly helps to analyse the market. Firstly.

Second, even when the indicator "guessed", there are a lot of factors that it is not able to show: MM, Stop and Profit. Even if you have seen the market fall, you can be outrun by a stop - here you have a loss at a right indicator signal.

So in search of a magic indicator, do not forget to immediately consider the objectives, and collect statistics. If 2 of 3 trades equal in MM are profitable, and it withstands history - probably you can trust, but check...