A question about discreteness (just don't hit the table too hard for being off-topic) - page 5

Nilog:

No reason... You want to get to know the world you live in... You don't want to read the long-voiced volumes of MetaDriver... Who, I don't think, has ever made a ruble on FX, and now he's giving advice ...

Is there a facontoroll in your branch?

sever30:
In your branch, is there a faceconcertorole at the entrance?

Just a normal retarded teenager with the usual gruel in his head, sassing-fun-assuming-self-affirming.

Not worth the attention.

Screw him.

Nilog:

Where did I buy you? Where did I lie? Why are you offended?

I had a small question - what are the discrete components related to? I don't see an answer, not even an approximation.

If I have offended you, I apologise.

I don't give a shit about your rudeness or your apology. Compared to the "little" question you raised, I care about them an order of magnitude less. :--)

Approaches to understanding the essence between patterns** and quantities, as well as their interactions, are in the book as a whole. The quote was meant to be interesting, not an answer.

// ** patterns are broadly what you call discreteness.

MetaDriver:

Approaches to understanding the essence between patterns** and quantities and their interaction are in the book as a whole.

I was more pleased with the relationship between the branch question, forex earnings and the right to give advice.

And the phrase "I think" was used.

I'm sure I lied! :)

Has everyone had their say? Or is there anyone else?

Yeah... Not many of us.

Dersu:

Has everyone had their say? Or is there anyone else?

Yeah... Not many of us.

You're almost done with your hustle and bustle. Are you still interested in the starting topic? Or have you got it all figured out? ;)

Swetten:

I was more pleased with the correlation between the thread's question, forex earnings and the right to give advice.

And the phrase "I think" was used.

I'm sure I lied! :)

Why would I lie?

There's no correlation, it's just, you ask a question and instead of an answer you get a bunch of opinions like your "probably lied about it".

Why the fuck would I lie? A hundred quid a week out of five hundred, I've done and I'll continue to do it. And who knows how to do more, let him give advice. What's wrong with that?

I asked about discretion, not how much smarter you are than me.

MetaDriver:
You've already got most of the people up in arms with your haggling. Are you still interested in the starting topic? Or have you got it all figured out? ;)

Who are you talking to? Dersu or Nilogu?

It's for me, it's for me. Honestly, I've got it ALL figured out, then no.

Anything wrong with that? Cross on the belly: tried to convey my understanding.

As a trader, the subject is not interested - I did not hide.

As a human being, yes.

But you, I understand, do not care about it all.

Although, judging by the introduction, you were in a positive mood.

Shaw, did not expect such a reaction the top starters?

Dersu:

It's for me, it's for me. Honestly, I've got it ALL figured out, then no.

Anything wrong with that? Cross on the belly: tried to convey my understanding.

As a trader, the subject is not interested - I did not hide.

As a human being, yes.

But you, I understand, do not care about it all.

Although, judging by the introduction, you were in a positive mood.

Didn't expect such a reaction from the topic-starter?

No, I'd be interested in making my point... but if you see Putin everywhere... What can I do? Last year I filmed a sit-down next to a bowling centre. Where were you?