How to turn an account from deficit to surplus - page 6

Svinozavr:

Get out of here. No words...

===

No. You can't. Bottom line - mc. You need a profitable strategy. And that - that doesn't just come from the outside as well as the inside. You have to work for it.

There is no area in today's world where you can get something for free. You have to pay for everything. For an enormous percentage of the drug trade, you risk going to jail forever. For the opportunity to work successfully in the market, you have to work with material and study. It's kindergarten. Did you really think this was a freebie? And that you just say "guru" - do not worry, we'll fix it?

Advice: Forget it. With this approach to the subject and with this formulation of the problem - forget it. This will save you an enormous amount of money. I should charge a %% for this advice, but okay, I won't...

What is Equity?

I did a cursory search - there's no deciphering. It just mentions it, but it's not explained.

and there's no dictionary definition of the word.

Somebody answer this question: What is Equity?

Svinozavr:

I should charge a %% for the advice, but okay - I won't...

There's a liability issue.

Svinozavr 23.10.2010 02:35

Very simple. You make tea. As soon as there is a desire to make a transaction - take a sip. And so 90 times in a row. At 91 the first - make a new pot of tea. And so on.

After the 55th sip, the customer's bladder bursts and he burns his feet.

- Who told you to do that?

- The pig-saurus.

Court, Siberia, no three fridges of beer...

alex12:

What is Equity ?

I did a cursory search - there is no deciphering, only mentioning, but not explaining.

And there is no deciphering of the word in the dictionary.

someone answer this question: what is Equity ?

Equity

alex12:

What is Equity ?

Somebody answer this question: What is Equity ?

Equity = Funds.

Funds = Balance + Profit/Loss on open positions.

Just open a demo account, make a couple of trades and it will become clear.

The dash should be a vertical +.OK!

alex12:

Is it possible to create an EA - which, after 90 losing trades, will turn the account into a profit?

Or - how can I turn 90 losses into a profit?

Put the strategy in words. I would prefer to receive it in your personal message.

If you are a player and do not know how to open or close a position, then you may be wrong. Do not forget to tell us on what TF it works and based on what considerations. You have to be careful when you try to put your forex into profit. You have to be careful. It's too late to drink the borjomi. You know it's only free in a mousetrap. And another thing - if you open a lot of pending orders - that's bad. Such systems are profitable only for the time being.

alex12:

Is it possible to create an EA - which, after 90 losing trades, will turn the account into a profit?

Or how can one turn 90 losses into a profit?

Of course it is.

paukas:

Of course you can.

Then put out the code.

Start.

Then do (Exit this life soon);

Else (do the same);

Exit.

alex12:

then put out the code.
+1 ))))