Alternative and common approaches in the construction of TC - page 2

hrenfx:
The topic has nothing to do with technical indicators.

what could be the basis for the ts you are talking about

hrenfx:

Common:

FI1 (financial instrument) is taken and patterns are looked for in it. On the basis of these patterns, TC1 is created.

Then FI2 is taken and exactly the same way TC2 is obtained.

As a result, in the best case, the number of TC is equal to the number of FI.

Alternative:

CU is invented. It is studied, what properties the FI should have, to make the TS work stably.

After the properties are defined, the opportunities of synthetic (artificial FI) creation from the set of available for trade FI are searched

The TC trades synthetic.

Example (on martin):

Common:

You analyse some specific financial instruments as possible uses for a martin. Choose the best of them and run your martin.

Alternative:

First, you clearly define how the instrument must behave for a martin to work - 1.
Then you figure out how to create a synthetic that meets the conditions (1) from the current financial instruments.
When you figure it out, you start your martin on the synthetic.

Comparison:

On this example it is obvious that the alternative will give much better results - stability and profits.

What is the question? Or is it a suggestion to speculate on the topic: "Methods of creating a TS" or "How should you create a TS" ?

Mischek:

what can the ts you're talking about be based on?

To some extent, prices can also be considered as technical indicators. For the same reason, we can conclude that all TS are based solely on indicators.

The question was about something else. Synthetic is not an indicator. It is a synthetic financial instrument, on which there is an opportunity to trade.

The simplest synthetic is EURUSD / GBPUSD. Its value can be used as a price to trade.

For example, you cannot do this on the MAs.

hrenfx:

To some extent, the prices can also be considered as technical indicators. For the same reason we can conclude that all TS are based solely on indicators.

That's not what I was talking about. A synthetic is not an indicator. It is a synthetic financial instrument on which you can trade.

The simplest synthetic is EURUSD / GBPUSD. Its value can be used as a price to trade.

For example, you cannot do this on MAHs.

What prevents you from creating a synthetic on which all the strategies work perfectly?

hrenfx:

To some extent, the prices can also be considered as technical indicators. For the same reason we can conclude that all TS are based solely on indicators.

That's not what I was talking about. Synthetic is not an indicator. It is a synthetic financial instrument on which it is possible to trade.

For example, you cannot do this on MAHs.

I'm getting confused, what do you mean by "as prices to trade" ?

Mischek:

I'm getting confused, what do you mean "as prices to trade" ?
Just like EURGBP.

hrenfx:
The topic has nothing to do with technical indicators.

Because you have a sideways view...

Integer:

Because you have a sideways glance...

You won't explain because you don't think it's necessary?

hrenfx:
You won't explain because you don't think it's necessary?

When I don't understand, I don't get into conversations.

hrenfx:
Just like the EURGBP.

Maybe you can give me another example, I didn't understand the martin example personally