Adviser to the whole world - page 106

I see.

Arbitrage is always the exploitation of holes in the system.

That's for sure. We took it apart piece by piece here, but were unsuccessful. Alexander has wiped a lot of interesting information from the thread.

I don't know about Alexander, but about the danger of working against a broker instead of playing in the market ...

There is also such a species. I don't remember if they wrote about it (I don't want to read it). You don't need to do it - you won't get paid. I have a regular one - an overlay of different currency pairs in one and the same brokerage company, nothing more.

_new-rena:
There is also such a kind. I don't remember if they've ever written about it (I don't want to read it). It is not worth it to do so - do not pay. I have the usual one - an overlay of different currency pairs on the same broker, nothing more.

You superimpose, you superimpose, and all to hell with the poker... :-)))

You'd better get in, get strong and sit tight... Well, experience is certainly welcome, otherwise you'll get kicked out before you squeal, you'll get kicked out again...

You come back, you'll be singing, and then you'll get kicked out again... After a couple or three years, the long-awaited experience begins to work... :-))

zoritch:

Are you sure it was you who was fooling around...:-))
I might even surprise you. In SB currency quotes were and are changing several times a day, but there was an error in the data model - one value per day (of course - at 00:00). When I recognised it - I honestly called the young lady and she was genuinely surprised: "yes, we use it ourselves".

zoritch:

You put it on, you put it on, and it's all to hell with the poker... :-)))

You'd better get in, get strong and sit tight... Well, experience is certainly welcome, otherwise you'll get kicked out before you squeal, you'll get kicked out again...

You come back, you'll be singing, and then you'll get kicked out again... After a couple or three years, the long-awaited experience begins to work... :-))

Uh-huh...

first try to open:

Open Trades:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit

2014.08.29 20:45:11 sell 0.01 eurusd 1.3136 0.0000 0.0000 1.3133 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.30

2014.08.29 20:45:15 sell 0.01 usdchf 0.9181 0.0000 0.0000 0.9180 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.11
0.00 0.00 0.00 0.41
Floating P/L: 0.41

_new-rena:
There is also such a species. I don't remember if they wrote about it (I don't want to read it). You don't need to do it - you won't get paid. I have a regular one - an overlay of different currency pairs in one and the same brokerage company, nothing more.

Dangerous misconception, imho.

In general - remember the classics.

Arbitrage is the making of transactions between the over-the-counter market and the exchange market.