Adviser to the whole world - page 81

MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA - add this one to the mq4 archive :)

Aleksander:
MultiInstrument_NEW_RENA - can you add this one in mq4 :)

It seems to jump to the chart by itself.

Ah, maybe because I still have warrants hanging?

In the archive - only NET

What a beauty! It's a waste of time for the visitors to swear. Please tell us about the units of measurement:

extern double tral=0.3,profit=0.1,margin=0.1,Lot=0.01,KB=1,KS=1;?

It drains differently

new-rena:

What a beauty! It's a mistake for the visitors to swear.

Too early to get excited about anything... we have to wait for the market... and check the behaviour of the hedge pos... without them e.g. on the 9th at 5pm it's a losing position...

new-rena:

What a beauty! You're wasting your time swearing. Please tell us about the units of measurement:

extern double tral=0.3,profit=0.1,margin=0.1,Lot=0.01,KB=1,KS=1;?

It is losing otherwise

Well, I already explained it... and the set is enclosed under the 5th sign after the zpt...

sllawa3:
Too early to get excited about anything... we have to wait for the market... and check the behaviour of the hedge pos... Without them, e.g. on the 9th at 5pm, it's a losing position...

What about the odds? What are they?

extern double tral=0.3 - what is it

profit = 0.1 - what is it?

, margin=0.1 - where is it?

,Lot=0.01 - got it fixed

KB=1 - what is it?

KS=1 - what is it?

;???

new-rena:

What do you want to tell me about coefficients?

sllawa3 14.11.2010 00:31 am | delete
for the first order - the share of free margin... kb and kc - ratios of the 2nd instrument lot in buy and sell... trl - the value of equity drawdown from max. at which all positions are closed... profit - money of profit at which the trawl starts working

sllawa3:

sllawa3 14.11.2010 00:31 am Correction | delete
in the settings: margin - share of the main order lot from free margin...kb and kc - coefficients of the 2nd instrument lot for buy and for sell...trawl - value of equity drawdown from max... at which all positions are closed... profit - money of profit at which the trawl starts working

I see. Then approve and trawl. I thought you meant something else.

Have you seen the video?

sllawa3:
It's too early to get excited about anything... we have to wait for the market... and check the behavior of the hedge poses... without them e.g. on the 9th at 5pm it's a losing position...

So where are the yellow and green bars supposed to be? I don't see any. What's the idea?

And the 9th - you read it - is the day I was pouring in real money too. That's when the exchange rate went down and didn't care.

I waited for 1.3865 and it went to 1.3770 and fucked up. Then it went up to 1.3830 and that's it... Okay, I realized that it won't do what I had in mind - in many cases. Well, now I don't give a shit. I've already rewritten mine - it'll work now.

That's where I got to thinking. And for the time being, I'm not going to get into the real world.