Adviser to the whole world - page 80

different robots have different approaches :) - these are EXAMPLE only... simple lot manipulation will do for a handicap... don't make it too complicated :)

it's a good deal on one pair in a day if you introduce a one-legged condition... plus the hedges...

Chart mismatch errors 0
Initial deposit 1000.00
Net profit 1290.40
Total profit 1290.40
Total loss 0.00
Profitability
Expectation of winning 43.01
Absolute drawdown 175.00
Maximum drawdown 474.50 (24.40%)
Relative drawdown 27.34% (397.50)
Total trades 30
Short positions (% win) 15 (100.00%)
Long positions (% win) 15 (100.00%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 30 (100.00%)
Losses (% of all) 0 (0.
00%)
Largest
profitable trade 82.80
losing trade 0.00
Average
profitable trade 43.01
losing trade 0.00
Maximum
continuous wins (profit) 30 (1290.40)
continuous losses (loss) 0 (0.00)
Maximum
continuous gains (number of wins) 1290.40 (30)
continuous losses (number of losses) 0.00 (0)
Average
continuous wins 30 xml-ph-0014@deepl

It's heavy... it takes a long time to test...

new-rena:

Nope. It's different there now. It's the same algorithm again in that currency pair team.

If you really want to take a profit from the program - I figured that if EURUSD is a base pair, it's better to make GBPUSD and EURGBP cross trades and simultaneously make SELL and BUY

that's bullshit, so you'll block the position.... or as they say, this is not "arbitrage" but TRAGONS - look up triangle trading on the web... somewhere for 2004 information...

conventionally so - working positions EurUsd GbpUsd - and EurGbp is left to work with drawdowns on the major pairs... for now master pair trading :)

sllawa3:

What's changed in there since the beginning? At least let me see.

Aleksander:

that's bullshit, that's how you block the position.... or as they say it's no longer "arbitrage" but TRAGONS - search the internet for trading on triangles... some information from 2004...

working positions EurUsd GbpUsd - and EurGbp is left to work with drawdowns on major pairs... for the time being, master pair trading :)

Gut

sllawa3:
Glory... It's a sin to do 100% a day... don't... change the conditions... :) don't provoke the DCs against you :) - eat slowly... a few times a year :)

new-rena:

What's changed there since the beginning? I wish you would let me see it.

I just added another pair for comparison... it's not trading just as an indicator of the eu position... I'm trying different combinations of pairs now...

Once I clean up and tidy it up, I'll post it here.

new-rena:

What's changed there since the beginning? At least let me see it.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128859/page75#393660

I don't understand, where are these yellow and green ones supposed to be?