Adviser to the whole world - page 74

Here is a video clip of trading with an arbitrage advisor :) - Although it is a stock trading robot - but if you abstract it and replace stocks with some currency pairs quotes

- you can visualize - Principle of Trading ... mmm... 96 megabytes... a little bit big :) - i'll find something Small....

sever30:

Guys, I'm sorry, I'm a little out of shape... I traded using this model and the indicator, both manually and using an Expert Advisor with the right algorithm, and the result was the same: I lost money.

I understand Slava - he's searching, looking, trying

I understand Newrain - he has mental problems...

I understand Aleksander - he saw a picture of corrected currency instruments and told me the idea.

Who's describing the model correctly? Well, no one wants to know how what is written should work properly. Even Alexander himself does not know what he is talking about.

I would write, but everyone is greedy.

alexander's not a writer :) he's a reader :) - i can only make money :) - Think about how you can sell lots to avoid slippage :)

Aleksander:

Here is a video clip of trading with an arbitrage advisor :) - Although it's a stock trading robot - but if you abstract it and replace stocks with some currency pairs' quotes

- You can visualize it - the principle of trade ... Mmmm... 96 megabytes... a little big bite :) - i'll get something small....

Alexander, you tell me - where this notorious "sliding" comes from and it's a done deal. That is, how it appears. There is nothing for the market to do - to show its flaws, so that Alexander can apply his theory to it and start making money.

Maybe the matter is different - maybe the forecast for the future can somehow be formed due to the "splitting", maybe 3-4 transactions will be opened instead of 2 and they will all get profit, because we can say exactly at each one - what will be the rate? Have you ever asked yourself such questions?

Aleksander:
alexander's not a writer :) he's a reader :) - i can only make money :) - Think about how you can sell lots to avoid slippage :)

Maybe the matter is different - maybe the forecast for the future can somehow be formed by "splitting", maybe there will be not 2, but 3-4 transactions at once and they will all, strange as it may seem, turn in profit, because you can tell for sure at each transaction what the price will be? Have you ever asked yourself such questions?

Guessing is not an option... the market is random to you... you just have to prepare your Trading Decisions for Two scenarios... how to Minimize Losses and how to Increase Profits if Quotes are heading in your direction... that's it :)

Maybe it makes sense to compare data from a brokerage house with an exchange, for example -

http://www.cmegroup.com. I think someone even posted a program with quotes movement and volumes. It's like an api.

Although, personally :) I can predict the behaviour of one currency pair in % more than 50-70... but... this is my information (knowledge) developed by years of observation of this or that process :)

143alex:

no way... intermarket arbitrage will NOT work... don't bother with it - requotes and slippages will eat up all your profits :)

or as in the case of Anton, who at the expense of.... or in the case of Anton who made 11000% p.a. of his deposit in 1 month... and then bam... they change the trading conditions... they widen the spread... and bam...

Aleksander:
Although, personally :) I can predict the behaviour of one currency pair in % more than 50-70... but... this is my information (knowledge) developed by years of observation of this or that process :)

Draw a triangle, with the tops of three currencies EUR, GBP, USD. Sign the cities where the banks are located and their opening hours. Start moving any of the vertices. There - that's the spread and the mini grail.