Adviser to the whole world - page 4

IgorM: Do you want to buy a grail?

Are you kidding me, Igor? I'm not buying them.

I was referring to the personalities of those who might be interested in it.

PPC:

From what I have read, I conclude: I have to (note, dear, I have to, but I don't want to) sell a system that has significantly eaten up, and maybe even drained the deposit

I will not comment further. :D :D :D

This is a comment on selling systems. I myself am very cautious and do not take advantage of what is given almost for free.

Mathemat:

Are you kidding me, Igor? I'm not buying them.

I was referring to the personalities of those who might be interested in it.

:)))))

Come on, I meant to, I let it slip...

IgorM:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1577
and a forum search
Again I came to the idea that the best filter is to optimize the value of "noise" threshold not of the price chart, but of all indicators - as a consequence of intelligent mathematical processing of the price chart by man, by increasing the number of duplicate indicators with different parameters like: fast, medium, quiet, etc. And let it count as much as the computer can.

Mathemat:

Are you kidding me, Igor? I don't buy them.

I was referring to the personal messages of those who might be interested in it.

:)

Well, if a person did not order an advertisement, and he was lucky enough to receive it in his personal account, it is SPAM, right?

sever30: Come on, I meant to, I let it slip...

Yeah, I've been halfway around the internet looking for the Cheetah principle.

Smart people say that this Cheetah pours well in the tester and in real life - until the moment when Kolya Morzhov comes :)

new-rena:
Again I came to the idea that the best filter is an optimized definition of "noise" threshold value not of a price chart, but of all indicators - as a consequence of intelligent mathematical processing of a price chart by man, by increasing the number of duplicate indicators with different parameters like: fast, medium, quiet, etc. And let it count as much as the computer can.

The best filter is a human, and the longer this human thinks, the greater the noise threshold

IgorM:

the best filter is the person, and the longer that person thinks, the stronger the noise threshold

That's what I'm talking about.

The first thing that forces you to create an "anti-false signals" filter is to go to lower TFs. You don't have time to think there. On H1 and higher - you can sit and draw, I do not argue. The difference is that on M1, for example, you can see errors more often, but inexpensive.

Mathemat:

Yeah, I've searched half the internet looking for the principle of the Cheetah.

Smart people say that this Cheetah pours well in the tester and in real life - until the moment when Kolya Morzhov arrives :)

Of course, if you do not throw out too much of it. After all, you need to see through your employee

new-rena:

Wrote another STICK. ZigZag indicator. The tester does not lend itself to it, but it works properly and is always profitable.

Indicator is recommended to declare as follows:

ZZ=iCustom( NULL, 0, "ZigZag", 96,40,24, 0, 0);
ZZ_H=iCustom( NULL, 0, "ZigZag", 96,40,24, 1, 0);
ZZ_L=iCustom( NULL, 0, "ZigZag", 96,40,24, 2, 0);

Conditions to buy and sell:

int s=0,b=0;

double close=Close[0];

if (ZZ_L<close && ZZ_H==0 && b==0 && ZZ_L!=0)

{

s=0;
Cls_S = true;
Opn_B=true;
b++;
}
if (ZZ>close && ZZ_L==0 && s==0 && ZZ_H!=0)
{

b=0;
Cls_B = true;
Opn_S=true;
s++;
}

И ... good luck. I have already got the real one.

What timeframe?