The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 7

Really, what are we discussing here?

The mathematical expectation is just over the spread. And with optimization on history. Goodbye.

I think the mate expectation is fine!

Spread is 2, expectation 2.23 is quite normal.

As for the excess of trades over the simulated bars, he counts daily bars! The Expert Advisor can trade up to 15 times a day.

And so we take the number of bars from the report = 1910 and multiply by the maximum number of deals within a bar, i.e. per day = 15, it equals 28650 deals maximum (for 4 years).

And he only made 3067 in 4 years! I think this is normal and within reason! :)

What number of bars is set in your terminal settings? Is it where in the menu

Service-Settings-Charts

You should set the maximum number of history bars there. How many bars do you have set there?

Max747:

I think the mate expectation is fine!

Spread of 2, maturity of 2.23 is quite normal.

No, it's not.

Any slippage, even minimal, will eat up your "profit" without a trace. It's true, the changing market will undermine you even earlier. However, optimization of any strategy on the history is -100 to karma.

FOReignEXchange:

What number of bars is set in your terminal settings? It's in the menu.

Service-Settings-Charts

You have to set the maximum number of history bars. How many bars do you have set there?

10 000 000 bars.

Max747, tell me how many profit points an expert earns on average from a trade?

Diamant:

No, it is not.

Any slippage, even minimal slippage, will eat up your "profits" without a trace. True, even sooner you will be bogged down by a changing market. However, optimizing any strategy on history is a 100 karma penalty.

Goodbye!!!

Techno:
Max747, tell me how many pips on average does the expert earn from a trade?

I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure what you want from me!?

Max747:

Well how many pips are coming from one order, on average? For example for bue you have to subtract the opening price from the closing price and the result is the number of pips. And you have to subtract the close price from the open one and the result is the number of pips. М?

Max747:

Guys, one gets the impression that the comrade is blatantly mocking all of us in this thread and blustering about nothing...