The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 4

Roman.:

The humour branch seems to be on the other side...

Does this look like humour to you? Where do you see it here? ) In numbers? Well, don't be alarmed... I can limit it to $1 million! ;)

Max747:

Does this look like humour to you? Where do you see it here? ) In numbers? Well, don't be alarmed... I can limit it to $1 million! ;)

The maximum drawdown is much larger than the initial deposit - a high probability of losing the deposit, if the start was at an unfortunate moment. Try to ensure that the maximum drawdown was at least 30% of the initial deposit.

Max747:

Do you need more? As soon as I do a test on other charts... you'll get more!

not for you, for you

There is no informative or educational part to the topic, so what is it for?

khorosh:

Maximum drawdown is much larger than the initial deposit - a high probability of losing the deposit, if the start was at an unfortunate moment. Make sure that the maximum drawdown is at least 30% of the initial deposit.

I understand that this EA is increasing the lots when the depo is ramping up, which is why the drawdown is so high.

I'm generally suspicious because the topic is open on weekends, when you can't see at least 1-2 days' worth of on-line trading, the market is closed. Also no details of the test. You should at least put a report file from the tests.

IgorM:

the topic is not informative or educational, so what is it for?

So that you can say on another forum - "have you seen my work on mql4?

Some kind of cat in a poke. Are the screenshots drawn or something? What's the strategy based on?

Get to the real world now!

Byte:
Get to the real world now!

Absolutely! :) But only after testing on the demo!

IgorM:

not for you, but for you

there is no informative or educational part to the topic, so why bother?

As you come to me so I come to you, the principle is simple!

FOReignEXchange:
Some kind of cat in a bag. Are the screenshots drawn or what? What's the strategy based on?

Nothing drawn, the screenshots are real! Based on the tick count. There's nothing more to say... not because I don't know, but because I don't want to show my cards! ;)

Everyone has their secrets.