The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 3

Max747, post for a week don't demo, just keep your computer on at night to make money too, and you'll see. Good luck to you.

Roger:

It's time to call Uncle Fedor.:-)

Reading "Uncle Fyodor", I realize "Nikolai Morzhov"... just kidding...

Max747:

Well, I'm not trying to sell anything! :) Look at the first post and, oh my god, it says "I want opinions."

I'll post it here as I test it, I need to get it closer to 100%.) I don't want to get a real one! :)

There was once a suggestion from forum members with the idea of organizing emoticons on the forum... I didn't have an opinion at the time. I don't have an opinion at the time, but now I do. I'm definitely against it. "A beginner who doesn't know what awaits him next, a pro-salesman who knows what to expect and by avoiding questions raises a fuss? In any case, you first have to wade through a mask-smile to understand what people really want. By the way, the numerous smiley faces of newly-registered nicknames are particularly disturbing. this is also the first moment when the style of the thread is determined... what is the style? is it rigid logic or colourful emotionality? you need to be clearly aware that the more emotions, the less informative and the harder the path to a solution. i hope that these words can help the "non-stealer" understand how the situation looks from outside so that they can focus on the subject matter, setting aside emotion.

Well, I found a mistake in the code of the Expert Advisor, and I think it gives too little! :)

A new test, the same deposit of 500, the same 9 months. + the history is bumped!

Error of mismatching charts only one, I do not understand why, although it should be 0, right? ) And the quality of simulation is 90%, no more achieved.

DDFedor:

Reading "Uncle Fyodor", I realize "Nikolai Morzhov"... Just kidding...

once there was a suggestion from forum members with the idea of organizing smiley faces on the forum... I don't have an opinion then. Now I do. "A beginner who doesn't know what awaits him next, a pro-salesman who knows what to expect and by avoiding questions raises a fuss? In any case, you first have to wade through a mask-smile to understand what people really want. By the way, the numerous smiley faces of newly-registered nicknames are particularly disturbing. this is also the first moment when the style of the thread is determined... what is the style? is it rigid logic or colourful emotionality? you need to be clearly aware that the more emotions, the less informative and the harder the path to a solution. i hope that these words can help the "non-stealer" understand how the situation looks from outside so that they can focus on the subject matter, setting aside emotion.

Honestly, I'm not trying to sell anything... I'm just trying to decide for myself how realistic this thing I'm making is! That's all!

And for this I need advice, comments and feedback, well, maybe wishes though something well-wishers I see here not much!

And the fact that I am on the positive is itself! The first time is like the first grade! :)

I am waiting for comments on the last test.

Here we get to everyone's favourite GBPUSD chart.

By changing the parameters of the Expert Advisor I got these results. But there is no chart mismatch error here... )

The same $500, the same 9 months.

I have some kind of conclusion in my mind... but keep testing... )

I'll continue later... ) Check it out.

Max747:

By changing the parameters of the Expert Advisor I got these results. But there is no chart mismatch error here... )

The humour branch seems to be on the other side...

Max747:

Do the test with a fixed lot. No reinvestment.

strelec:

Do the test with a fixed lot. Without reinvestment.

Don't waste your time - the man needed a forum thread to talk and praise himself

Max747:

And for this I need advice, comments and feedback, well maybe wishes although something well-wishers I see here not a lot!

Waiting for comments on the last test.

1.Learn to read what you have already written.

the pictures are cool! where did you get them?

strelec:

Do the test with a fixed lot. No reinvestment.

You can't do it with a fix... because the expert controls the lots! :) It is done so that he does not go to the bottom... so that you cannot trade afterwards.

IgorM:

don't waste your time - the man needed a forum thread to talk and praise himself

1.Learn to read what has already been written to you.

The pictures are cool! Where did you get them?

Need more? As soon as I do a test on other charts... you'll get more!