The returns for the last nine months! :) - page 2

So, first of all, deal with the tester, get a good quality simulation, and then maybe you won't need to discuss it. There is a suspicion that the take and/or stop are on average very small, and in this case the quality of the simulation is important

Max747:
Ah... :) no... full report not available yet!

it means photoshop or crooked hands or a scam

choose your answer option.

IgorM:

It's a photoshop or a scam or a scam.

pick an answer choice.

None came up! :)

Dezil:
So, first of all, deal with the tester, get a good quality simulation, and then maybe you won't need to discuss it. There is a suspicion that the take and/or stop are on average very small, and in this case the quality of the simulation is important

You still haven't answered how to increase quality?

Max747:
Ah... :) no... full report not available yet!

Time to call Uncle Fedor :-)

Press F2 for a start and study the help on this topic, and it is not like the forum search has been cancelled yet.

Dezil:
Press F2 for a start and study the FAQs on the subject, and it's not like the forum search has been cancelled yet.

Why are you so angry? ) This is my first time on the forum...

We're not evil, there are just obvious things you need to learn for yourself, do your homework so to speak. I feel your euphoria at your success, but don't jump to conclusions, it would be more offensive...

Such test results prevent you from sleeping well, you will dream about yachts and islands)

Max747:

Why so mean? ) It's my first time on this forum...

When a young man in a suit and tie stops you in the street and says, "Can I have your attention, please?" you know they're gonna start selling you something.

Sorry, man, we've eaten so many of these dogs on this forum that we can smell your brother a mile away.

Roger:

When you are stopped on the street by a young man in a suit with a tie and a huge bag on his shoulder saying, "Can I have your attention?", you know they're going to start selling you something.

Sorry, man, we have eaten so many of these dogs on this forum that we can smell your brother from a mile away.

Well, I'm not trying to sell anything! :) Look at the first post and, oh my god, it says "I want opinions."

I'll post it here as I test it, I need to get it closer to 100%.) I don't want to get a real one! :)