I buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month. - page 6

bartolom:

The idea is insanely simple, nothing complicated, so there's not much to prove

the advisor is just making money.

The idea is very clever, so there is nothing to prove,

You can only talk to a specific buyer in person.

then there is no conversation.

sever30:
then there is no conversation.

maybe the simpler the idea, the more reliable the system

denamix:

I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

You are better off diversifying your money into PAMMs

m_a_sim:

Maybe the simpler the idea, the more reliable the system.

simplicity is an immeasurable concept.

For some people it's simple and for others it's unrealistically complicated.

The shortcut is always mined.

As not everyone understood it - everyone has their own paradigm

The challenge is to abstract it away and look at things differently

it worked for me!...

What the hell are you talking about? You'd better ask him what's his deposit? I think it's a good 10 grand! 5%, $500. Would you have enough to live on? Not for me. Although my deposit varies from $100 to $500. At the same time, at different offices, using different strategies and different pairs.

Just like an oil oligarch forum! They have a couple of G's and want to make 60% a year from them! Here 90% of visitors trade on cent accounts with deposits up to 100 quid.

new-rena:

Spit on LAVINE!!!! I looked at his program code. This is one of the many plummers offered both paid and free. Gives profits as long as the market works by its rules. It's all pure mathematics: open a trade, and if it doesn't go, pull it out of a negative hole to the plus, if you have enough deposit. If it is not enough, then the deposit and the accumulated profit are gone. That is the way it is.

Don't spit in the well. If you have looked into the code of an EA written by crooked hands, don't jump to conclusions. This is the result of testing an EA based on the "avalanche" principle since 2007. No optimizer has been used. Some parameters were tuned in 2010 using visual testing. Almost 2000 trades and steady growth of the deposit speaks for itself. Statistics is a stubborn thing and proves the success of this strategy

khorosh:

Don't spit in the well. If you have looked into the code of an EA written by crooked hands, don't jump to conclusions. This is the result of testing an EA based on the "avalanche" principle since 2007. No optimizer has been used. Some parameters were tuned in 2010 using visual testing. Almost 2000 trades and steady growth of the deposit speaks for itself. Statistics is a stubborn thing and proves success of this strategy

Yuri, you're probably the only one (not counting me) out of many avalanche traders I know, who hasn't lost money. Maybe it is because you have not yet fully worked on the real market?

sever30:
Yuri, you are probably the only one (not counting me) out of many avalanche traders I know, who has not lost money. Maybe because you haven't been working on it in full yet?

I am not going to use this Expert Advisor in real trading while I am not working on it yet. I started using it shortly after I started Avalanche. I will be working on it soon. I have made considerable progress. Went from stable work for several months to stable work for several years. Went through hundreds of possible entry conditions. But I have not yet reached the maximum drawdown that I would like to see.