I buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month. - page 4

5% a month is too squishy. Squishy things are never reliable.

david2:
5% a month is too squishy. Weak things are never reliable.
Is that what you yourself have decided from personal experience? Reliability has nothing to do with income, it is either there or it is not.

denamix:

I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

))))))))))))))))))))) DOES NOT AND WILL NOT EXIST! How can you not understand that )

Without the word "stable", that's fine)

Helex:

))))))))))))))))))))) DOES NOT AND WILL NOT EXIST! How can you not understand that )

without a word steadily quite)

You are approaching the question incorrectly. The concept of stable can only be a concept for a specific individual, not as a definition of the general state of affairs. That is, what is stable for one person may be a completemess for another.

denamix:

I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

On lavin spit!!!! I've looked at its programming code. It's one of many plummers offered both paid and free. Gives profits as long as the market works by its rules. It's all pure mathematics: open a trade, and if it doesn't go, pull it out of a negative hole to the plus, if you have enough deposit. If it is not enough, then the deposit and the accumulated profit are gone. That is the way it is.

If you are looking for an Expert Advisor, which uses technical analysis in its work and optimizes the market fluctuations and unambiguously answers the following questions:

- what to do at this moment - sell or buy?

- When should you close a deal?

- to make the deposit work at least 50% without losing money

Helex:

without the word stable, quite)

I have such an advisor.

new-rena:

That's the kind of advisor I have.

They will come for you. You wait.

Tip: Pretend you're Napoleon, so you're less of a nuisance to the nurses...

All right, then. I'll give it away. Condition: I gather a group of 50 people and give them away for a fee.

Principle of operation:

- deep technical analysis

- deposit retention

- on one currency pair - one transaction

- Profit - 48-54% per year. More is at your own risk, the parameter is adjustable.

Helex:

without the word stable, quite)

There is

abolk:

Tip[at]nike free of charge (run at least once a month):

And wait... Maybe something will turn up.