I buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month. - page 2

There is a stable advisor, uses a stop loss, I will give it for free on one condition, contact me in person.

here is report from 2008 till 2010.06.07

....... where the hell are you, sir? Can't you afford peace?

the musketeers also could have bought a very large executor for themselves,

but they decided to do it themselves.

denamix:

I don't mind the money, but I know how many scam artists there are.

I'm sorry, are you referring to someone in particular, or are you just making an offhand remark?

Growers give money - any amount and at any time at 5% per month - so it's not that little!

denamix:

I buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

option - you see the chart on my computer and receive a signal from my Expert Advisor.

signal executor is already on your computer will be a script.

the History of the real trade show (deposit of 200 000 UAH).

More in a personal note.

med1um:

option - you see the chart on my computer and receive my EA's signal.

The executor of the signal is already on your computer will be a script.

The history of the real trade will show (deposit 200 000 UAH).

More in a personal note.

Another option is to invest in a good PAMM, with a public trading history, rather than "the rest is private".

Swetten:

And another option - to invest money in a good PAMM, with a public trading history, rather than "the rest in private".
Unfortunately I do not trade in instruments with PAMMs (by the way, in Ukraine, for example, there are no PAMMs at all).

denamix:

I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

What are the drawdown requirements?

denamix:

I want to buy a working, stable advisor 5% per month.

I don't feel sorry for the money, but I know how many crooks there are. I do not chase after huge profits. My goal is to have a robot that makes at least 5% a month, consistently. I do not want to use marginal robots. The robot should use stoplosses.

I wonder how a sucker distinguishes between a looter and a non-looter?

med1um:

option - ... a deposit of 200,000 UAH.

for the year 68% profit, 15.24% drawdown.