Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 33

Hello all! I am not a pgrammer, but I have some suggestions on how to upgrade the avalanche. I suggest to open the first order by fractal on 5 minutes or minutes, you may also make a filter out of MA and MACD or i-Reg. What do you think? Everything else would be the same as before.
Files:
i-regr_1.mq4  5 kb

3t5ya7m:
Hello all! I am not a pgrammer, but I have some suggestions on how to modernise the avalanche. I suggest to open the first order by fractal on 5 minutes or minutes, you may also make a filter out of MA and MACD or i-Reg. What do you think? Everything else would be the same as before.

Hello. I am not a moderator, but I have a suggestion to you on your suggestion in various threads. Open up, like, ten more threads. The more you ask, the better chance you have of being heard. Ask for Caps Lock...

khorosh can you post the two advisors avalanche and anti-avalanche ?

Barys:
khorosh can you post the two advisors avalanche and anti-avalanche ?

I recommend reading the Avalanche branch itself with the base starter (Katana) - the answer will be obvious.

What kind of losses can there be on an avalanche. An avalanche is a win-win system.

Tantrik:
What kind of losses can there be on an avalanche. Avalanche is a win-win system.
I absolutely agree. There can be no losses only drawdowns.

Tantrik:
What kind of losses can there be on an avalanche. Avalanche is a win-win system.

Totally "FOR"...

I like an avalanche )))

zhuki:
I absolutely agree. There can be no losses, only drawdowns.
And what kind of drawdown can there be? First the drawdown, then the tsunami!

Special offer for traders, I give a super profitable Expert Advisor for free in good hands! (read my profile)

Night Scalp Principle on Eurobucks