Is it possible to programmatically find ALL horizontal channels/floats at a certain time interval or at least formulate the ToR correctly? - page 3

forte928:
Any channel, whatever it is, shifts when the trend changes, so automating such a process is rather cumbersome to carry out, but only a local channel definition is possible.

this channel should not shift, it is strictly horizontal and static...

peshihod:

Channels are rarely gorizontally, more often oblique. After testing the limits twice, what is the likelihood of a third time repeating?

I think where there are less than 100 pips, there is only chaos.

The sloping ones are shown to you by the price, but I'm talking about the horizontal ones... and I want her to show me her stats of behaviour in it (them)...

The task is elementary, especially if there are only two rebounds - take a zig-zag and watch the 50 pips links (or whatever is necessary) - when you find it min and max will be the channel boundaries.

Advaita:
The task is elementary, especially if there are only two rebounds - take a zig-zag and look for links of 50 pips (or whatever is necessary) - when you find it min and max will be the boundaries of the channel.

Alexei, that would be one channel... There are hundreds of them with 50 pips width during the day, and we will filter and select them only through signs of a flat...

So where the problem is again - laying down that the zig-zag link should be built from an N number of candles (enough to define a flat)

Advaita:
So where the problem is again - laying down the zig-zag link to be built with N number of candles (enough to define a flat)

let's put it this way... tell me the price marks of the resulting 50pp. channel boundaries. (take it from the air), and I'll ask you a question...

Well here's an example, really a 20 pp channel

Advaita:

Well here's an example, really a channel of 20 pp

1. You have one 20pp wide channel, 1.5475- 1.5455, no matter how cleverly it is built. I, currently, see (subtract one pip at a time): 1.5474-1.5454; 1.5473-1.5453; 1.5472-1.5452; 1.5471-1.5451, etc. and add 1 pip by the same scheme: 1.5476- 1.5456; 1.5477- 1.5457... etc., i.e. there are 40 of them.

And only after we identify them all, then proceed to identify the flat, what a flat and its features are, I told above... It is two reversals in any of 40 channels, if one reversal is in one channel, it will be one flat, if one reversal is in 5 channels, it will be 5 flips with different price levels of its borders, if reversals are in all channels, there will be as many flops. But after some time, we will again and again arrange many channels and fix them as a flat if certain conditions are set....

sever29:

1. You have one 20pp wide channel, 1.5475- 1.5455, no matter how cleverly it is built. I, on the other hand, see (subtract one pip each): 1.5474- 1.5454; 1.5473- 1.5453; 1.5472- 1.5452; 1.5471- 1.5451, etc. and add 1 pip each according to the same scheme: 1.5476- 1.5456; 1.5477- 1.5457... and so on, so there's about 40 of them.

Oh, for crying out loud...

That's what you need, Vladimir, like, to determine in real time, without knowing what's on the right (!) chart,

that it's a horizontal channel?! :-)))

And like any movement outside the channel actually gives a hint to the trend direction :-) ?!

Like... went out of the channel = channel ended and did not return to the channel :-) ...

Once they wanted me to program the definition of the A-wave - they poked me on a nice chart with a squiggle in it -...

but I also counted 4 or 10 A waves myself.

to, like, 60% to 80%). And those 4 or 10 waves aren't exactly trivial--

you'd have to have a pretty good function for marking the highs and lows with a redraw. Zigzag will not work.

Anyway... ... I finally figured out the class of the problem :-).

I am adding to my ToR: The algorithm for calculating the channel should guarantee the future :-).

jartmailru:

Oh, for crying out loud...

Is that what you need, Vladimir, like, to determine in real time, without knowing what is on the right (!) chart,

that it's a horizontal channel?! :-)))

And like any movement outside the channel actually gives a hint to the trend direction :-) ?!

Like... went out of the channel = channel ended and did not return to the channel :-) ...

:))

Tell me, is it really hard to understand what I'm trying to say :))) at the level of telepathy I think I can make it out, but with words... :) my conceptual apparatus hasn't developed :) but my imagination and the "image" in my head have.

i just want to catch the price in all(!) flats (take a picture with a nano camera) and have it show me its statistics:)