Study1: multi-currency analysis for scalping and beyond - page 17

genro:
"...the currency is influenced differently in the cluster" - if you could expand this thesis.

currency and all pairs with it. The impact of each pair is different and variable within certain (approximate) limits

IgorM:
on exotic crosses (NZDCAD) you can visually see such channels, but I've been doing levels again - levels work more often on majors, imho

it is possible to gather these channels from the crosses into a pile at the same time but not to average

trol222: можно одновременно собрать эти каналы с кросов в кучу но не усреднять

Can you chew up this sentence so that it becomes clear what exactly you are proposing? I'm not going to discuss it yet, but I have noticed that you often have to talk to yourself...

GGMathemat:

Can you chew up this sentence so that it becomes clear what exactly you are proposing? I'm not going to discuss it yet, but I've noticed that you often have to talk to yourself...

Can you chew up this sentence so that it becomes clear what exactly you are proposing?

I join in the question.

IgorM:
on exotic crosses (NZDCAD) you can visually see such channels, but I've been doing levels again - levels work more often on majors, imho

What levels? Fibo ....

Might come in handy for someone. For multi-symbol trading.

The site you are attempting to browse is on a secure connection. This proxy is not on a secure connection. The target site may send sensitive data, which may be intercepted when the proxy sends it back to you.

Snegovik:

Might come in handy for someone. For multi-symbol trading.

Interestingly done