I can't decide... - page 6

sever30:

Which one? This one-https://book.mql4.com/ru/

Yes, that's the one.

Tip - MUST print it out, nothing goes into your head from the screen, tested

Svinozavr:

OK...)) The duel ended with severe, but treatable, mutual wounds.

===
Seriously. It is a very good tutorial. I can also recommend "MQL4 for Dummies" - it's in the articles base. // Get a move on!!! )))

I shake your hand.

Thank you. I don't know what I'll get, but I'll try.

sever30:

1. So, that's what I'm saying... So the MCL is sort of the next step after learning programming skills, isn't it? On the other hand, they say that it's easy, primitive, nothing complicated, you'll learn it in a couple of months...

2. i.e. Study the terminology? Or something else?

3. 30

Then go ahead. The mathematician is right, the textbook really has it all in one piece. Read the tutorial, get the terms straight away, and in a month or two you will write your first indium, and in another month you will write your first Expert Advisor.
You can find all the concepts on the internet, and the forum users will help.

RomanS:

Yes, that's the one.

Tip - MUST print it out, nothing goes into your head from the screen, I've tested it.

I love the letters on paper too, like a good old book.

Maybe someone has the file, it's not opening for me.

sever30: ...... in programming ......

I thought they studied programming in schools. When I was a student, they studied BASIC, then they studied Turbo Pascal. You don't have to start with programming. First you have to develop your strategy, that's what you have to focus on. If you don't have a strategy, no programming, no MM, no deposit sum will help you. So, start with the strategy.

And one more thing: if the strategy can only be checked by programming and is difficult (or impossible) to check manually, then this is a bad strategy. Note, many famous traders understand nothing about programming either.

Richie, don't get in the way or you'll kill the process at the very beginning.

As far as I'm concerned, sever30 makes these strategies in packs. And the question now is exactly about coding, not the strategies themselves.

sever30:

I love the letters on paper too, like a good old book.

Maybe someone has the file, I can't open it.

It's okay, I just had to unlock it...

sever30:

Will I be able to learn the language?

Yes, you can. The main thing is to formulate tasks clearly, specifying the requirements as needed.

p.s. By the time of my acquaintance with mql I already knew a couple of languages. I started by studying the Expert Advisor "Lucky" and trying to improve it.

sever30:

I shake your hand.

Thank you. I don't know what I'll get, but I'll try.

"My Telemachus. The Trojan War is over. I don't remember who won... Must have been the Greeks..." // Brodsky

Well, that's good. You know, we've been chasing empty bollocks, but it's worth it...

===
I'm a humanitarian, too, by the way. Second degree, though. First, yes, I'm a techie.

Svinozavr: I'm a humanities major, too, by the way. Second degree, though. First one, yeah, I'm a techie.

Almost similar :)

--------------------------------

Questions ready, people? "Conference" tomorrow at 7:00 p.m.