I can't decide... - page 5

valenok2003:
no comment

sever30:
I am trading, but ideas for improvement or creation of a new one are coming out of a barrel, I look, but there are no similar ones in the Internet or kodobase. I cannot trade according to my own, previously created, profitable algorithms, because I always think, what is the best and what hasn't been forgotten? Speak in context.

Mathemat:

SK textbook . quite a sensible one made.

Great tutorial!!! Everything is so well explained that it is impossible not to understand it.

2 sever30 I mastered the basics of programming in a week thanks to this tutorial, a day engaged in 1.5-2 hours, so go ahead.... the main thing is, if you don't understand something, read it again until you do.

valenok2003:

If you're under 35, I think it'll work out.

:)))

Is 35 like a sentence or something?

valenok2003:

1. You should start by reading something like an introduction to programming, and learn the basic concepts: variable, constant, array, loop, etc.

2. the study of any science is the essence, mastering its terminology. And then, you have to study it. Although you can do it in parallel.

If you are under 35, I think everything will work out.

1. So, that's what I'm saying... So the MCL is sort of the next step after learning programming skills, isn't it? On the other hand, they say that it's easy, primitive, nothing complicated, you'll learn it in a couple of months...

2. So, do you want to learn the terminology? Or something else?

3. 30

Mathemat:

sever30, I can tell you that humanitarians are not very good at mastering these programming languages. But you just try it. SK's textbook is quite sensible. And ask questions here. You're known here, you won't go unanswered.

Which one? This one-https://book.mql4.com/ru/

sever30:

1. So, that's what I'm saying... So ICL is sort of the next step, after learning programming skills? On the other hand they say that it's easy, primitive, nothing complicated, you'll master it in a couple of months...

2. i.e. Study the terminology? Or something else?

3. 30

1)

2. You could do 10 more commandments...

sever30:

Which one? This one-https://book.mql4.com/ru/

Well, yes, it is. From the beginning. And - most importantly: don't be afraid to ask stupid questions.

Mathemat:
Well, yes, he has. Right from the start. And - most importantly: don't be afraid to ask stupid questions.

I don't think he's ever had a complex before:)

sever30:

If you don't get your tongue in the way...

"Fräulein, say: vas ist das 'incubus'?" // J.A. Brodsky

Okay...)) The duel ended with severe, but treatable, mutual wounds.

===
Seriously. The textbook is very good. I can also recommend "MQL4 for Dummies" - it's in the articles base. // Get a move on!!! )))

sever30 and everyone else with similar doubts!

Stop reading this flub and get busy!

that's all.