EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1734

Zet:

Talked to my "colleagues" about the market situation. There are several opinions, but the most promising (in my opinion) is that now the market moves in the form of a triple zig-zag, and if so it turns out that we are in the wave-couple (xx), which according to VA rules tends to equality with the wave-couple (x). It appears to me that the equality will be reached at 1.366..., from this point I expect a reversal, the structure will show the rest.

Aimed at, but not necessarily equal to 100% of the X wave. The conditions for the completion of the XX are already fulfilled judging by the internal structure, except one - MAKD H4 has not come out in the plus :( But I am already in the villages.

That's it, see you tonight, I'm off to my second job =))))

And it looks like the quid is not going to fall any further. So the quid is basically going to go up today. Let's see....

Noterday:

Aimed at, but not necessarily equal to 100% of wave X. The conditions for completing XX are already fulfilled judging by the internal structure, except one 0 MACD H4 not

I did not use the definition MUST, in my post. I do not agree with the completion of the internal structure.

Zet:

I did not use the definition MUST, in my post.

I'm not being negative =) Just clarifying =)

It seems to be up, but it's uninspiring.))

strangerr:

Seems to be up, but uninspiring)))

Hi. The wave never, never lies, only the markup can lie, but not the wave.....)))))

You can see yourself the nature of the rise, even for the nucleation of a trend_ it's too "gauzy" . That leaves one thing, the correction continues, and where does the correction go? Right, down....)))))))))

I'll add some confusion to your minds, do these pictures tell you anything ;)?

I would not be in a hurry to close the buy if they are in the + and would not be in a hurry to open the sell

voinG:

I'll add some confusion to your minds, do these pictures tell you nothing ;)?

I would not be in a hurry to close the buy if they are in the + and would not be in a hurry to open the sell

How do you post a picture like this from a graph?

voinG:

Which I did.

voinG:

How do you post a picture like this from a graph?