EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1731

People are clearly ready to buy, what people... the whole world.......It's evident from the chart....

If it wasn't for the pennant on D as a trend continuation figure, I wouldn't have thought twice about it.

strangerr:
If it wasn't for the pennant on the D as a trend continuation figure, I wouldn't have thought about it.

Draw it, you get a flag....))))))

If price doesn't come up with anything convoluted, I'm done...)))) (splashes left) and should move up, i.e. this hour 22:00MSK either bullish or dodge...))))

strangerr:

Where the hell are you? Drawing a flag? .....))))

I think the market went crazy after 7 p.m. Moscow time, so unexpected and highly volatile movement started a rally

Zet:

Where the hell are you? Drawing a flag? .....))))

There's no way a flag is going to work here))) The flag is supposed to go up.

strangerr:

There's no way to flag here)))

I agree with you....)))) It's too early to say bullish, but there is such a thing as nascent in the market...))

See how the correction goes on the shallow TFs, the bases are serious....))))

Maybe Wolf will work out even after all =)))

And in general, we won't go down today, maybe - tomorrow.... Because those who were actively selling today will now be tricked into a loss, they will not let them get out of the sells normally, since they are so caught by them....

Zet:

I agree with you....)))) It's too early to say bullish, but there is such a concept in the market as nucleation...)))

It is its shape and slope that suggests that the upward movement will continue.