EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1730

Noterday:
We will be judged on the outcome of H4...

So H4 is different for everyone)))

Better not to do anything at all until the picture is clear...pipsing maybe =) Let everything settle down and then we will act according to a clear model.

Noterday:
Better not to do anything at all until the picture is clear...pipsing maybe =) Let everything settle down and then we will act according to a clear model.

Yes, the shakeout is serious and suggests a fall from these levels or a bit higher. On different timeframes (large) the patterns are in different directions.

If the version is that a bullish one has started, it might look like this. I don't think I'm far from the truth, but a breakdown of 1.3460 will put everything in its place

Not........ certainty- in a word.... you have to walk around here, from the condition of how to fuck everyone up.... bang...... Sometimes it helps to look at the market a little differently.....

Zet:

If the version is that a bullish one has started, it might look like this. I don't think I'm far from the truth, but a breakdown of 1.3460 will put everything in its place

Yep

strangerr:

Yes, the swing is serious and suggests a fall from these levels or a bit higher. On different timeframes (large ones) the patterns are in different directions.
I think, that from 3524 we will again storm 3570-80 and this barrier will not resist it

voinG:
and I think that from 3524 we will start again to storm 3570-80 and we won't be able to resist this milestone

3570-80 is not the indicator, 1.3630. In the past times it was hard to take it either up or down.

Found my mistake in the previous markup...)))) Now everything makes sense...)))) Confidence that a bullish trend is developing is added....)))), and whatever happens, that's what will happen....))))