EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1704

evbut:

It's easy - it's a software program, you're welcome to use it.)

In the meantime, there is a rise and I think not higher than 1.355.

I don't see it.

large file is not attached... http://protoforma.codeplex.com/releases/view/47364 - software and help russian

evbut:
large file is not attached... http://protoforma.codeplex.com/releases/view/47364 - software and help russian
Thank you!

These are the kind of fun pictures from this morning.

Thinking of buying in from 1.355 or 1.36

evbut:
Thinking of buying in from 1.355 or 1.36

I am not sure if we will pass 1.36, we will see.

strangerr:
Hi all. Tantrik, I would close 1% of the depo and not bother if I am sure that the price will not come back or will not come back soon.

I don't care what percentage may be 10 - sorry to close (let's not close), let's put a lock. I think you do not know it (ZET - you too), the price moves in the small timeframe + - 50 pips. - The conclusion is that you cannot distinguish a false-break from a reversal at once! There is no sense to watch for a losing position -150pp. it should be 0.01% of the deposit, and if you make a profit, you spend it on cigarettes.

It turns out, as I wrote earlier, remain 25% of positions where - is the lock (-50pp) price has already passed 200pp (but the loss -50) became certain that this is a reversal what to close - a losing order? (it will actually be a stop of -50pts)

Tantrik:

so it does not matter what percentage may be 10 - sorry to close (we will not close) we put a loss. I think you do not know it (ZET - you too): price moves in the small TF + - 50pp. - The conclusion is that you cannot distinguish a false-break from a reversal at once! There is no sense to watch for a losing position -150pp. it should be 0.01% of the deposit, and if you make a profit, you spend it on cigarettes.

It turns out, as I wrote earlier, remain 25% of positions where - is the lock (-50pp) price has already passed 200pp (but the loss -50) became certain that this is a reversal what to close - a losing order? (actually it will be stop -50pp)

Now I understand what you mean. Smoking, by the way, is harmful - cigarettes are expensive because)))

the yen has been acting suspiciously these days... what are the chances of hitting these targets, who can tell?

strangerr:

Now I understand what you mean. By the way, smoking is bad for you - cigarettes are expensive because)))

So far, the practical use of the loc 1) is to identify false positives, 2) check the stop - i.e. a real stop of 200pp - you can close it.

So, answer the questions! And another one, how to withdraw a loss-making position to zero, you know?