EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1701

-DEN-:
You just need a moderate risk to the dept.

Good luck!

Tantrik:

Good luck!
Not without luck, that's for sure.

Let him try it, you always have to get burned, or better still, get badly burned

Price did not go as predicted.
Conclusion: Monday is the option allocation for the current trading week,
It is better not to make predictions in the morning.
Better after the first hour of the European session, when everything is clear whether the price will go north or south.

Tantrik:

Where did you see the dollars - I wrote a theoretical question. So you need an option to withdraw a loss-making position to zero, do you?

I can't advise anything, the classics recommend closing the loss immediately and trying again in a profitable forecast.

To be honest I do not always manage to stick to this rule myself, I guess the call of DNA cannot be overcome)))

torgus:

Price did not go as predicted.
Conclusion: Monday is the option placement for the current trading week,
It is better not to make forecasts in the morning.
Better after the first hour of the European session, when everything is clear, which way the price will go, north or south.

Yeah, why are you so hard on yourself....))))))

It does not matter that the price did not follow the forecast, it is important that you know the scenarios, that there may be levels where one scenario is replaced by another, and the price may choose the scenario that is convenient to it, but any choice is not unexpected for you and you know and are ready to act, that is the MAIN thing....)))) You are doing well, stop getting frustrated....))))))

Zet:

Yes, why are you blaming yourself so much....))))))

It does not matter that the price did not follow the forecast, it is important that you know the scenarios, that there may be levels where one scenario is replaced by another, and the price may choose the scenario that is convenient to it, but any choice is not unexpected for you and you know and are ready to act, that is the MAIN thing....)))) You're doing well, stop getting upset....))))))

Are you serious?

torgus:
Are you serious?

Yes.

I'm flattered!

Chester:

I can't advise anything, the classics recommend closing the loss immediately and trying again in a profitable forecast.

To be honest I don't always manage to stick to this rule myself, I guess the DNA call can't be overcome)))

For example, look at the statistics for 50 profits and 50 stops. Of the stops, usually 50% are false breaks with the lock, they are liquidated without losses. 25% remains when the price reverses and goes in the other direction - that is, a new trend. It is not profitable to cut everything in a row with stops - a loss of 25%. Simply doing nothing - by breaking false-breaks and closing lacquered positions (for example, price is already at 200 pips) we gain 25%. The classics are lying or their time has passed.