EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1682

Farnsworth:
I guess I'm behind the times. So, do people trade on weekends? And who supplies the quotes - only the DCs, i.e. without the banks? Out of curiosity - where can I see weekend quotes?

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=EUR&to=USD

All for you.

Waiting to assess the trend before trading.

No, not all. For me only bloomberg and my DC (now alpari, the DC evaluation criterion is maximum similarity of quotations with bloomberg).

Waiting for a trend assessment before trading.

Will do, but a bit later, not in time today.

Is history repeating itself? What are these last three candles called? I think it's a doji.

I think it's a wolf too? Only it's kind of weird.

Judging by the upper boundary of the channel, we might touch 1.38 this week and then go south.

Only the October weekly candlesticks have long lower shadows, the sellers were pushing the price down and the buyers weren't letting the price fall.

The recent candlesticks on the contrary have long upper shadows, buyers tried to push the price up and sellers did not let them do that.

So the conclusion is:

- the chances of the eve going south are much better than going north.

Farnsworth:

..... Will do, but a bit later.

Okay. Waiting.

If the trend doesn't go to 1.3625 and doesn't move down from there, then the trend estimate will be wrong....))))) Just in case...))))

torgus:
Wolfe draws with pens.

Got it. What about the other turkey? What kind of triangles does it draw?

odiseif:
н4
soon the yen (yellow lines) and the chif (cherry) will start to break everyone .... you can prepare for serious purchases of these currencies, despite the intervention scare.

Cool! How do you see different currency pairs in one window? Is it a downloadable tool?

Farnsworth:
The strong feeling is that the price is not worth a penny this weekend.

Yesterday and today the price practically stood still, and today, in the background of Trichet's speech, in one minute it dropped from 1.3545 to 1.3490, stood there and slowly, by the end of the hour, returned to the initial position.

margaret:
Yesterday and today the price practically stood still, but today in the face of Trichet's speech it went from 1.3545 to 1.3490 in one minute, stood there and slowly, by the end of the hour, returned to the starting position
of course it did, they should open on Monday at the same place they closed on Friday: wide gaps are a rare phenomenon

margaret:
Yesterday and today the price was standing still, but today, in the light of Trichet's speech it went down from 1,3545 to 1,3490 in a minute, stood there and returned to the starting position quietly, by the end of the hour

You can also say that Trichet was speaking in thongs, but if he had been wearing flowery family shorts and a butterfly, the rate would have certainly gone up ... And the magician, without even listening to a long and tedious "strategic" speech, started clicking his buttons :o)

Farnsworth:

No, not all of them. For me only Bloomberg and my DC (now Alpari, the DC evaluation criterion is the maximum similarity of quotations with Bloomberg).

I will do it, but a bit later, I won't have time today.