EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1680

strangerr:

I have another ray at 1.3330-70, and the break-up cannot be excluded, time will show.

I can't see such details because I lack education to make pictures like yours ))))

But on H4 (timeframe, what you often show here) - with the same settings of the indicator, what I saw the other day... so roughly speaking the Euro is now stuck at 2.61... but it still has targets ahead... because the level on the daily chart has not yet worked out - 1.325...

But I have not drawn any perspective - do you think it's relevant? Or may be I'm wrong, because I'm a nerd in the markup (by education I am one :) )

evbut:

I can't see such details as I lack the education to make pictures like yours ))))

But on H4 (timeframe you often cite here) - with the same settings of the indicator, as the other day this is what it shows... so roughly speaking the Euro is now stuck at 2.61... but it still has targets ahead... because the level on the daily chart has not yet worked out - 1.325...

I may be wrong, because I'm a geek by education :) )

We have been dancing on the downward ray for three weeks now, breaking it will open the way to the upward one and the levels below, but I don't know what's next.

torgus:

A bullish wolf is being drawn on the daily chart. So, on Monday we may go to 1.34, then till 17-18.02.2011 go north to 1.39-1.4.

Here is what the other index is drawing on the H1.

An entry into the rectangle 1.3504-1.3328 and then up to 1.39-1.4.

What's the indy? Can I have the indy in the studio?

strangerr:

We are now dancing on the downtrending ray for three weeks, when it is broken it will open the way to the upside and the levels below, but I don't know what's next.

so i'm also looking down.

evbut 11.02.2011 16:34

but in the marketplace, it's like this.

Do you know where to download this, thank you in advance?

Dimka-novitsek:

What's the turkey? Can I have the turkey in the studio?
Wolfe draws with pens.

how do you choose t.1 for the wolf?

ZZZEROXXX:

how do you choose t.1 for the wolf?

Looking for point 2.

kokiz:

evbut 11.02.2011 16:34

but in the marketplace, it's like this.

Do you know where to download this, thank you in advance?

Files:
ccfp.mq4  7 kb

н4
soon the yen (yellow lines) and the chif (cherry) will start to break everyone .... you can prepare for serious purchases of these currencies, despite the intervention scare.