EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1673

torgus:

Forecast fulfilled, now going for a pullback from below are propped up by large calls, open interest - blue zone, put/call ratio - 1,02.

On the wolf, the fifth wave ends, the sixth wave is coming, somewhere up to 1.3630.

Although, you know, pay attention to my pendants - I have a sell limit from 1.3640 there since the day before yesterday )))

I'm sorry sometimes that I read this forum, instead of acting on my own system I set levels where I should buy (sell), but instead I wait for your predictions to come true and sit on the fence. P.S. "Scolding myself".

torgus:

Then why is the price at these levels? Look, did I make any of the predictions wrong?

Look at the price.

So it's a grail. No question about it.

torgus:

Then why is the price at these levels? Look, did I make any of the predictions wrong?

Look at the price.

And 179 put is not yet filled, it seems to me! And your level of 1.3630 is about 119 put - which is already filled... I could be wrong, so in that case please post my mistake here (so as not to clutter up this thread) https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27037/page8

Jamper:

I'm sorry sometimes that I read this forum, instead of acting on my own system I set levels where I should buy (sell), but instead I wait for your predictions to come true and sit on the fence. P.S. " Scolding myself.

It is right)))

You can read it, but you do not have to take it into your head.

evbut:

those who have money up to their fucking .... But the problem is that they don't have any money ... and we're just trying to catch something on the bullshit ... just like you on waves, nets, and so on ... we're in the same situation ))))) but if you start talking about "you put even one putt" - then this thread can be forgotten forever ... because all of us here are expressing our thoughts, views on the market, all our resources won't be enough to put up a single putt or stake ))))

First a putt, then a call, then vice versa ... and in 2 weeks we have a zombie ready (I don't agree with why - because). How much is one putt? the forum is just communication... and who will you communicate with then? or Soros will cut your phone off :-)).

2011.02.11 18:08:17 *Egypt's vice-president: Mubarak has handed over all power to the military

Tantrik:

First a put, then a call, then vice versa... and in 2 weeks you have a ready zombie (I don't agree with the highlighted why - because). How much is one putt? the forum is just communication... and who will you communicate with then? or Soros will cut your phone off :-)).

Don't get me wrong - I don't really understand these PUTans and stakes myself... I just started to learn them, so I call the experts who write about them here to drop out of this branch for discussion in the corresponding one, where a year ago the author of the indicator (Rustam) offered its testing... And I`m sure this branch will never die out - because there is a lot of interesting and informative information for traders of any level. I am familiar with trading, but I use it in real trading for almost a year now with varying success. And this chapter (for me anyway) confirms my view of the market and my ideas. I am thankful to you, Tantrik, and Sranger for your interesting and often objective forecasts of market movements.

Tantrik:

First a putt, then a call, then vice versa... and in 2 weeks a ready zombie (I don't agree with the highlighted why - because). How much is one putt? the forum is just communication... and who will you communicate with then? or Soros will cut your phone off :-)).

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1644

)))))