EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1625

Alexsandr76:
For proper notation, go to Woznai. My point is. which is . if a man can read, he can read any handwriting.. I stick to the opinion that it is better to read correctly but in your own handwriting, than with mistakes but in a standard font. And "common notation" is an elastic term. )))

Time will pass and you will understand it and have your own handwriting, but you should have kilometers of correctly marked charts....)))))

margaret:
They are on New Year's break

Are they drinking sake?))

strangerr:

Sake drinking?))
Aha

strangerr:

Depending on how far up, I glanced up: 1.3225, 1.3170 loom on the horizon. ))) If it goes down from here.

From the 7th of January there was the first global wave up, from the 2nd of February there is a pullback, and now it might be the start of the second global wave up

FXlike:

January 7 was the first global wave up, February 2 is a pullback, and now may be the start of the second global wave up

It may or may not be.

Better ask Zat to look at the large tf.

Zet:

Time will pass and you will understand everything and you will have your own handwriting, but for that you need to have kilometres of correctly marked charts....)))))
I have dozens of them. ))

Send the express... five hundred points down.

We need the money.

Today especially. )))

DhP:

Send the express... five hundred points down.

We need the money.

Today especially. )))

yeah... it's science day... nothing to celebrate)))

What a science..... It's going up well... I like it, now I have to wait for the hour to close and on H4 it will be a hangman, but in the middle of a trend, it happens and it (hangman) often serves as continuation of a trend, let's see how the hour will close...

Alexsandr76:
I have dozens of them. ))

Don't confuse, kilometers with centimeters...)))))))))))))

Out of boredom, not to boost yours........))))))

Your reference to Wozny, on notation, is inappropriate....))))))

When Wozny was lying in his cot with talcum powder, Ralph Elliott borrowed the names of the three types of levels from Dow's theory, which Frost and Prektor subsequently refined. The result was a simple, easy-to-remember system of naming wave levels, and it has long been the language of communication for wave analysts....))))))

Your abstractionism in markup, only gives rise to "quacky-face". Why show everyone if Your handwriting is understandable only to you....))))))))) ?

Sincerely....))))))))