EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1624

strangerr:

Yes, break through - flying down, rebound to 1.3690. But from there down again))))
Chess))) if the price breaks through 1.3570, it will be possible to sell till 1.3370. But from there up again)))

chepikds:
Chess))) if the breakdown of 1.3570 will be possible to sell to 1.3370. But from there up again))))

It depends, I looked up: 1.3225, 1.3170 loom on the horizon. ))) If it goes down from here.

Zet:

I see it now. You know or should know that there is no arguing about the markup, it can be anything, as long as it does not violate WA rules and is consistent with common sense.

Your markup violates WA rules and you have a NOTATION problem and therefore the chart is unreadable, on the euro-dollar pair. I didn't look at the other markups.

For proper notation, it's up to Wozny. I believe that if a person can read - he can read any handwriting. I adhere to the opinion that it is better to read correctly but in your own handwriting, than with mistakes but in a standard font. And "common notation" is an elongated notion. )))

EURAUD, in my opinion, this time, it will go classic, a bounce from support, from 38.2, from the trendline, etc...

strangerr:

Depends how far up, I had a quick glance: 1.3225, 1.3170 loom on the horizon. ))) If it goes down from here.
)))) work, what is there to look ahead, online monitoring anyway)))

strangerr:

Something tells me that the sell is close or we are going to have a long and tedious drag to 1.3690.

Salting.

Asians return to the market tomorrow.

margaret:
The Asians return to the market tomorrow.
And today they are what?

chepikds:
What are they doing today?
New Year's Eve drinking

chepikds:
What are they doing today?
They're on New Year's break

Zet:

I see it now. You know or should know that there is no arguing about the markup, it can be anything, as long as it does not violate WA rules and is consistent with common sense.

Your markup violates WA rules and you have a NOTATION problem and therefore the chart is unreadable, on the euro-dollar pair. I didn't look at the other markups.

I really like your markings! Post them more often!)