EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1623

strangerr:

Look at the last two candles in the weeks.

So what, you want to say a shooting star, YES but it's not after a good upswing.... it's not at its peak... so it could be like a continuation...

I don't recommend to settle yet, at least for a few hours.....If we close below 1.3620 within 3 hours, then we can think about settling, but for now it's a bit early....

nikelodeon:
I don't recommend to settle yet, at least for a few hours.....If we close below 1.3620 within 3 hours, then we can think about settling, but for now it's a bit early....

There are levels on the screenshot, from which you can settle, and it's too early for the time being, yes.

strangerr:

It's all right to be on a first-name basis. Mine too, I'll settle at 1.3690 or 1.3745, depending on what the price says.

You can. Where to put the selves is too early to say. You see, on Friday the " unemployment in America" news came out looking like a tract or for those with maths problems. It smells like a scam. Makes you wonder...

Perhaps it will be as I suggested. A sharp rise and fall in one day.

Alexsandr76:
Zet : As you can see there is no hint of Neely here.

I see it now. You know or should know that there is no dispute about the markup, it may be anything, as long as it does not violate the rules of SA and fits the common sense.

Your markup violates WA rules and you have a NOTATION problem and therefore the chart is unreadable, on the euro-dollar pair. I did not look at the other markups.

margaret:

You can. Where to put the selves is too early to say. You see, on Friday the "unemployment in America" news came out looking like a tract or for those with maths problems. It smells like a scam. Makes you wonder...

Perhaps it's going to be like I thought it would be. A sharp rise and a similar fall in one day.

Something tells me, that the sell is close or we will have a long and tedious drag to 1.3690.

Salty.

strangerr:

Salted.

the poet's soul couldn't take it )))

evbut:
The poet's soul could not take it )))

Level broken, hammer on H1, gap down in price, rebound from the beam on H4.

Now looking at 1.3570.

strangerr:

Now looking at 1.3570.

Yeah)))) that will decide everything))))

chepikds:
Yeah)))) he will decide everything))))

Yes, we break through - we go down, rebound - to 1.3690. But from there down again))))