EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1483

strangerr:

What did I post?
When I wrote it wasn't there yet, it popped up later in the attachment f.

strangerr:

It's not counting by Fibo. By how much price fails to reach point 5, the same amount fails to reach target 6.

Here are the levels, the most significant red ones.

What are the levels?

Line 4/8 (Major Support/Resistance)
This line provides the greatest support and resistance. This line has the most support when prices are above it and the most resistance when prices are below it. This price level is the best for selling and buying.

Ekonom:

I think I figured it out with time, it counts by Fibo, only there are some levels laid in, you have to pick them up (the code doesn't open). Put it on the chart with D, its lines are white. I have not got it with price yet, maybe I should use it with lower TFs?

How about this, eh?

So many people, so many opinions!

I observe that 95% trade with their opinions and lose (there are exceptions). Only 2-3% trade according to the market, and oddly enough they earn.

And now propaganda:

Look for patterns! A pattern is something that is always repeated.

Now that's trading the market!

picard:

How about this, eh?

As many people as there are opinions!

What I observe is that 95% trade their opinions and lose (there are exceptions). Only 2-3% trade on the market, and oddly enough they earn.

And now propaganda:

Look for patterns! A pattern is something that is always repeated.

What a market trade!

+100

picard:

What a market trade!

That's funny. Can you give us a screen shot of what's next, it's not interesting to watch.

odiseif:

That's funny. Can you give us a screen shot of what's next, it's not interesting to watch.

I did not forbid you to make fun, but seriously, you need to watch the market and not guess what will happen next.

picard:

No one has forbidden you to make a joke, but seriously, you should be watching the market, not guessing what will happen next.

But why display what was there? Your screens show horizontals in the past and not a single line for the future..... So think about it, why the hell would you display these screenshots .....imho I don't see anything interesting in them to arouse interest in these screenshots ... I'm not making fun, but trying to understand how you can use this trading system ...

Who is in favour of a gap down on the euro?) 100 pips

picard:

No one has forbidden you to make a joke, but seriously, you should be watching the market, not guessing what will happen next.

Tell me how many pips you took watching this upward movement.

sanyooooook:
Who is in favour of a gap down on the euro?) 100 pips
i'm in! maybe 200 pips :)