EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1445

Ekonom:

I haven't come across such a rule, I thought the 1-3-5 line passed, not a valid wolf.

strangerr, what do you think?

Only perfect models are shown everywhere. I can't remember exactly where, but that's what I've seen. I'll look for it at the weekend and if I find it I'll post it.

P.S. Found it earlier:

"

How to calculate Wave 5, "Sweet Zone".
Finding what I call the "sweet spot" is probably the most satisfying part of Wave analysis. "Sweet spot" or zone is the area to enter Wave 5. It's safe to say that once you've crossed (or flattened out) at point 3, you have a completed wave and can expect a move towards the 1-4 target line. However, going further can be quite substantial in some Waves and quite costly, especially if you are trading large period charts. What I do is parallel to points 2-4 through point 3 or, in some cases, through point 1. Often you can see that the parallel line coincides with
with other support/resistance areas on the chart. The area from the price point 3 to
parallel to point 2-4 through point 3 is a support/resistance area. High volume is another sign that price is stalling. Be very careful not to wait too long. Price could

turn around as soon as it touches the price of point 3. Generally speaking, if you enter at any price in the sweet zone, you will have a very good position.

Vlad72:

By the way, they say modified Fibo levels are in vogue now, and they are 140; 175; 233; 350; 426.

I put them on the first impulse on H1

Looking at the higher tf D and week, guys, it's ok to trade on H1, but it's mandatory to look at the higher ones.

No Elise today, interesting to see her levels.

strangerr:

Think about it: levels are calculated from a certain point, if he drew level 180 for example at 1.3456, then it should stay there, and not drag around the whole chart, if you liked this one, then the zigzag would be even better))) And the sell-buy is your own business, I was just warning you.

The answer is wrong. Price is constantly moving and many factors are constantly being incorporated into the price dynamics, whether it's the volume of infusions or news etc. Of course you can take a certain level as a basis, as many do, but this is essentially wrong.

Vlad72:

the answer is wrong. The price is constantly moving and many factors are constantly feeding into the price dynamics, be it the volume of injections or news etc. Of course you can take a certain level as a basis, as many people do, but it is wrong in essence.

I don't know if it's right or wrong, but Gunn has taken a specific level: 1.3456, 270 to 1.3572, 360 to 1.3689, work for breakdown or breakdown.

Temnyj:

Only perfect models are shown everywhere. I can't remember exactly where, but that's what I've seen. I'll look for it at the weekend and if I find it I'll post it.

P.S. Found it earlier:

"

How to calculate Wave 5, the Sweet Zone.
Finding what I call the "sweet spot" is probably the sweetest part of Wave Analysis. "Sweet spot" or zone is the area to enter Wave 5. It's safe to say that once you've crossed (or flattened out) at point 3, you have a completed wave and can expect a move towards the 1-4 target line. However, going further can be quite substantial in some Waves and quite costly, especially if you are trading large period charts. What I do is parallel to points 2-4 through point 3 or, in some cases, through point 1. Often you can see that the parallel line coincides with
with other support/resistance areas on the chart. The area from the price point 3 to
parallel to point 2-4 through point 3 is a support/resistance area. High volume is another sign that price is stalling. Be very careful not to wait too long. Price could

turn around as soon as it touches the price of point 3. Generally speaking, if you enter at any price in the sweet zone, you will have a very good position."

http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=482&page=83
There's a book on page 36 which explains it all very well, if anyone is interested.

Vlad72:
Take the past, eurosd, top 13456 price went down, calculate the levels please.

I posted them yesterday: 1.3340, 1.3225.

strangerr:

I posted them yesterday: 1.3340, 1.3225.

You can see for yourself that the correct Gann levels don't work either. This downward trend started on January 14, the level of 13225 is not taken.

There you go!

Vlad72:

You can see for yourself that the right Gunn levels are not working either. This downward trend started on January 14, the level of 13225 has not been taken.

That's it!

You don't get it. If there is a level, and even against the trend on large timeframes, the price may not touch it, which shows the direction and strength of the trend. If there are levels up and down, it does not mean that it will pass through them all, the trend direction should be considered.

It is not a grail, just levels near which there is a possibility of consolidation or trend change.)

strangerr:
http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=482&page=83
There's a book on page 36, it's all well described there, if anyone is interested.

This is the book I was talking about, only I can't find it in my possession - total chaos.And my opinion on BB I already said https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1146

Temnyj:

That's the book I was talking about, only I can't find it in my possession - it's total chaos.And my opinion on BB I've already said https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1146

That the wolf works with the right approach, like everything else, there is no dispute here.