EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1373

maybe left again:)))) as you wrote to me at the time:))

strangerr:

It follows, as the analysts say: if we don't go further up, we will go down :)))

before doing so by knocking down stops on both sides

Still, experience comes with years of hard work and it shows up in these situations, whatever way you look at it.

terentyevdd:
Looks like that's it, there's likely to be a small flat entry now and a hike down, who thinks?

the market has a memory, but it is short and we are looking at similar near important tops and lows - the top is about 4 and the bottom is about january 10. if the reversal is january 10, it will be a flop back and forth, if it is january 4, it will make a new high and go down again

Hello everyone and happy new year again =)))

Price is in the channel it looks like. Will hold the buoy until 3470 but in the meantime at BU

ernst:
Still, experience comes with years of hard work and it shows up in these situations, whatever way you look at it.

The more experience, the shorter are the stops :)

We've already hit our highs, in fact.

Noterday:

Hello everyone and happy new year again =)))

Price is in the channel it looks like. Will hold the buoy until 3470 and in the meantime at BU

And if we continue with last week's beam from the turkey.

strangerr:

If we do not go further up, we will go further down:))))
yeah.... thanks to you last time i successfully closed the stock, now there is also a buy with the village at the bottom i think when to close it....

strangerr:

And if you continue with last week's beam from the turkey.

Cool, I only have weekly pivots for the current week, no previous ones :\