EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1369

strangerr :

what do you think?! my opinion is up, on the n1 masd ao aos say up

I don't know where to, though.

OlegSmt:

Good morning and Happy Old New Year everyone!

What do you think of this option:

there the double top was broken through and went down, "all right", now a flag has formed according to your picture - so up we go... Although, today is Friday - the bulls will short, so it is possible (and most likely will be) correction downwards - there is no triple top there - too big a gap between the first two and the third... the third (according to you) top is a strong resistance level that will soon be broken...

I get it, strangerr : everything is running, he came and the schedule started moving faster:))

Roman.:

The double top was broken through there and went down, "all right", now the flag is formed according to your picture - so we will continue upwards... Although, today is Friday - the bulls will short, so it is possible (and most likely will be) correction downwards - there is no triple top there - too big a gap between the first two and the third... the third (according to you) top is a strong resistance level that will soon be broken...
well, i think we'll get to 3464 right?

Can you tell me how to get out of the loca?

The volume of bonds sold all together did not exceed - 12 billion EUR - and is this the volume for a pair? We are being played by the big boys.

terentyevdd:
I guess we'll get to 3464, won't we?

:-))) Don't forget - it's Friday, the bulls who entered earlier are on good profits - they will short today (or close part of their positions) - a correction is possible...

Roman.:

:-))) Don't forget - it's Friday, the bulls who entered earlier are on good profits - they will short today (or close part of their positions) - a correction is possible...
almost there :-))...

terentyevdd:

strangerr :

what do you think?! my opinion is up, on the n1 masd ao aos say up

So I wrote - from 1.3340 up, passed the 1.3385 level.