EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1337

strangerr:

This is good.
Above 1.31 is no good at all, and above 1.32 it is better not to even see )))), locks, nerves, etc.

chepikds:
Above 1.31 is no good at all, and above 1.32 it's better not to even see )))), locks, nerves, etc.
YEAH...

Noterday:
Already painted this....

which page do you know???

rysstigra:

who thinks about it

What's there to think about, a wolf is a wolf and has been posted here more than once.

M15 EUR, I want to sell)))) Sold from 1.3060 with a target of 1.3000.

strangerr:

There's a weekly pivot where tp is, only why is the weekly inductor on the left? And the life of the depo with such mm will not last long.

1)no.

2)haven't finished the code, too lazy to write in µl, I want to rewrite it in jforex while reading the java language manual).

3) it's a demo .)

Eliza:

1)no.

2) I haven't finished the code, I'm too lazy to write it in µl, I want to rewrite it in jforex while I read the java language manual).

3) it's a demo.)

The yellow line, and the sell-off is close, but not yet.

And why make up a bicycle?)))

Files:
indicators.rar  45 kb

What are the diagonal lines that this indicator shows

factor_admin:
What are the diagonal lines, what does this indicator show

Daily, weekly and monthly supports, resistances, pivots and 1:1 Gann angles, Elise has I don't know what but it looks like.

chepikds:
Above 1.31 is not good at all, and above 1.32 it is better not to even see )))), locks, nerves, etc.
Now we hit the bottom of the bowl and that's it, we will turn around to 1.2500)))) take care of your nerves and health, think about profits - that's the secret.