EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1280

apelbsin:
I had a good trading day for me, before the US session I was going to trade only down on the Euro, opened, got a loss, then I started to panic, back and forth, I did not have enough patience, but still today the day ended with a profit, even a small one. I have come to a conclusion: slowly, the market will not go anywhere, you will earn money today or tomorrow :)

Haste is needed in two cases: When catching fleas and when diarrhea occurs))))

"The market is going nowhere, you will make money tomorrow, not today" - that's right.

chepikds:

On the yearly chart, the short term is pointing down :))) nearest support: 1.2335

I see on the annual chart the low point is 1.0171

And now think about what would happen if the bx was equal to the euro ... the hype would boom ... the quid is dead ...

... and then August 2008 will come to mind...

In November already last year there was a peak of 12,000pts in one month.

sezon:
In November already last year there was a peak of 12,000pts in one month.

Maybe 1.200pp ? 12,000 is a bit much))

sezon:

I'm looking at the yearly chart, the low point is 1.0171

And now think in your mind what would happen if the bx equals the eu .... The hype would be ... the quid is dead ...

... ... and then I remember August 2008 ...

there will always be hype, it's the hype that makes the market/price go up/down

in the spring of this year the market went down, so what? the buck bucked for a couple of weeks and then it went down again https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/125816

SZZ: even in the history I can't find where the Yen went down...)

Kitsan:

Maybe 1.200pp ? 12,000 is a bit much))
1.200pts is a bit too much for a PP shortening ...

Noterday:

More ideal, in terms of waves, would be the blue version.

I disagree. In the current wave (you have (1) of (X)) there are two (if not three) successive corrections in the trend, which indicates a stretch and if you look at the daily chart, you just get a stretch in the fifth wave. IMHO.

Kitsan:
I do not look below the 30 min timeframe, I bought because of the divider and the psychological mark at 1.3000. I can easily make a mistake, so stop close.

So the eu went past the supermarket at 1.3000, slow and steady, not even a jerk, no fireworks, not even fireworks ))))

As long as I look at the charts - psychology is in our heads, and the market, it works like a clock - smoothly and without failures, if it went down, it means that it is still down, bounce from some level - not the fact that it will reverse

I think that the renewal of the low at 1.2968 will give an impulse upwards, but probably not very far - in general, we will see

IgorM:

So the eu went past the supermarket at 1.3000, slow and steady, not even a twitch, no fireworks or fireworks ))))

As long as I look at the charts - psychology is in our heads, and the market, it works like a clock - smoothly and without failures, if it went down, it means that it is still down, bounce from some level - not the fact that it will reverse

I think that the renewal of the low at 1.2968 will give an impulse to go up, but probably not very far - in general, we will see

I agree, it pierced but did not consolidate. But the most interesting thing is that before going to bed I decided to increase the loss to 50pp, and it hit the previous low at 1.2968, then I decided to move it 2 pips lower (1.2966). In the end, it retraced 1 point past 1.2967, missed my loss by 1 point)))) and finally closed at opening price (1.3002) with a perfect doji) This rarely happens)

Kitsan:

...and finally closed point to point at the opening price (1.3002) drawing a perfect doji)) That rarely happens)

Exactly, rarely! I don't even have a doji on 2 terminals!