EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1231

What's out there firing where the hell he knows, haven't seen a graph since yesterday, where they've been is where they're at.

sammi61:

Will there be any more upside?

Hello everyone!!! Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!!!

Started studying Wolfe waves in order to screw them to Elliott, who can tell me if I've got the markings right?

Noterday:

Started studying Wolfe waves in order to screw them to Elliott, who can tell me if I've got the markings right?

Right

Noterday:

I do not believe in these fairy tales, study trends. Well, okay, paralipedes or parallelograms, but here you are going to paradise on a simple trio.

Tantrik:
I don't believe in these fairy tales, study the trends. Well, okay, paralipedes or parallelograms, but here we are going to paradise on a simple trio.

Trends? :) I have a good Elliott for living, so, I'm just interested, because all Woolf knows how to draw, and I do not )))

Noterday:

Trends? :) I get a good living from Elliot, so I'm just curious because everyone knows how to draw and I don't )))

Anyway, welcome back to the forum. :)

I didn't go away, I just wasn't in the forecasts, I was mostly on the programme side =)

Noterday:

Trends? :) I get a good living from Elliot, so I'm just curious because everyone knows how to draw and I don't )))

hello, it's been a while since you've been here... here's the wolf, what does elliot say on the pound

Ekonom:
hello, it's been a while since you've been here..., here's the fulf, what does elliot say on the pound

I don't know, I can't say anything on the yen or the pound right now... My TS needs to wait a little longer...