EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1228

forte928:

Research doesn't take much time - it's important to find the time for it...
Yes, this is the most basic research, I don't even know what to hang on to, threw the time zone fibo, didn't see anything... Heard about Gann squared 9, but haven't applied it yet...

chepikds:

What do you mean: with a standard BB we have a lag?

Any MA has a lag and you can't use another MA as a basis - I have a completely different construction principle...

chepikds:
Yes, this is the most fundamental research, I don't even know what to hang on to, threw the time zone fibo, didn't see anything... Heard about Gann squared 9, but haven't applied it yet...

The time zone rules are quite complicated, in a simple form you can apply three uncomplicated ones, but they overlap...

Imho, the Euro has just tested the inverted head-shoulder neck line, should now go up...

forte928:
Any MA has a lag and no other MA can be used as a basis - I have a completely different construction principle...
Everyone has his own principle, according to his own way of thinking ))

DragonSL:
Imho, the euro has just tested the inverted head-shoulder neck line, should now go up...
hello, you were pointing at volumes today, where are you looking at them?

DragonSL:
Imho, the Euro has just tested the inverted head-shoulder neck line, should now go up...

On which TF ? H4 is going down - it's like a correction

Ekonom:
hi, you were pointing to volumes today, where do you look at them?

It's a standard indulgence, that's what it's called "volume". It has nothing to do with real volume, it just counts how many times the tick chart has twitched back and forth, by theory this should correlate with real volumes. Peak volume means a trend reversal...

On MT it appears directly on the chart when you press CTRL+L

forte928:

On what timeframe? H4 is going down - it's like a correction

On the 15...

May be false, I put pendants to both sides, if it goes up, it should reach 1.3450

DragonSL:

It's a standard indicator, it's called "volume". It has nothing to do with the real volume, it just counts how many times the tick chart moved back and forth, in theory this should correlate with the real volumes. Peak volume means a trend reversal...

On MT it appears directly on the chart when you press CTRL+L

I do not know what to do with this kind of thing, I do not know how to do it with my trading robot.