EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1227

Tantrik 03.01.2011 22:15
Profit - 1.3350
I don't give a shit anymore, won't be watching until 20-25 hours later.

Roman.:

а можно чуть подробнее про систему...

My version...

picard:

What's the ascendant? Eura is tangled up in the wires...

Not entangled but corrected - up trend on H4, buy point on H1 1.3320

I am still inclined to believe it is a downtrend triangle. and the bottom line is around 1.3240

forte928:

My version...

that's a thought!, you can optimise on 10 years of history, it would be interesting to see what happens... maybe there's an advisor on the subject?

Found something similar: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

chepikds:
that's a thought!, you can optimise on 10 years of history, it would be interesting to see what happens... maybe there's an EA for that?

I know when the price may go up, but when it reaches its maximum, I have yet to find out... When the signal function is ready, I may start talking about an EA...

forte928:

These moments are constantly observed on the history, but it's important to learn to identify these moments of compression, so far I know when the price can enter this mode, but when it compresses to the maximum, it remains to be seen.
And you may not live long enough for such research, don't bother so deep :)

chepikds:

Found something similar: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code

It's a bit different here - with the standard Bolinger we have a lag, and it's not always possible to exit a pivot in time, when you switch to a higher TF, closing a position can be accompanied by a greater loss of profit...

chepikds:
And life may not be enough for such research, don't get so deep :)

Research won't take much time - the important thing is to make time for it...

forte928:

It's a bit different here - with a standard Bollinger we have lag, and it's not always possible to exit a pivot in time, when you switch to a higher TF, closing a position may be accompanied by a greater loss of profit...

What do you mean: with the standard BB we have a lag?