EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1221

forte928:

here's what happens on the H1 chart... given the above figure...

The yellow channel is the maiden channel of the modified bollinger showing well that the main daily trend is expanding and rising upwards... The white channel is the bollinger channel of the n4 TF at the moment it is almost ready to be reversed.

So it seems to me (there are signals) 1.37 won't be enough, 1.35 will be.

Will the pound turn around too?

I can see from the volumes that the dollar bears have stopped the dollar's rise, but will it be enough?

Tantrik:
So it seems to me (there are signals) that 1.37 will not be enough, but 1.35 will.

I think it will, and I don't think you should expect anything lower than 1.3195.

I put the key limit at 1.3170, now it will either break the trend at the second attempt or it will successfully test and go to 1.35...

and now on m30 will not the second leverage be drawn?! and only after that will it go up?

strangerr:

I think it will be, but I don't think it is worth thinking below 1.3195.

I think it is a false upside gust, it will go down after the losers...

terentyevdd:
Will it draw the second leverage on m30 now?! And only after that will it go up?

Isn't it easier to wait and see? You're going to get all wrapped up in this scenario and get fixated on it.

strangerr:

Wouldn't it be easier to wait and see? Now you're going to get all wrapped up in this scenario and get hung up on it.

Agreed!!!

Get close to the trend and the hour of truth will come...

Imho until the pound reaches 1.5460 the euro will be wobbling in a narrow channel near the trend. Yen has already turned around...

DragonSL:
Imho until the pound reaches 1.5460 the euro will be wobbling in a narrow channel near the trend. Yen has already turned around...

It is a matter of comparing pairs, the correlation between them is changing, sometimes the pound is falling down, while the euro is going up and vice versa. I put some TP at 1.3235 and the pair at 1.32.