EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1072

Probably only halfway through.

Tantrik:
Maybe I'm still practising....

Consider killing the tracking fund that mimicked your screenshots :)))

33% loss -- they won't get up anymore :)))

DragonSL:

Consider that you killed the tracking fund that mimicked your screenshots :)))

33% loss -- they won't get up any more :)))

Trial sale with a short stop. I got 30% in the plus+ while I was on a business trip :)

Tantrik:

Trial sale with a short stop. I had 30% on the plus+ while I was on a business trip

I bought silver today and dumped it just in time. I've got a pending sale on gold, just in case...

DragonSL:

Consider that you killed the tracking fund that mimicked your screenshots :)))

33% losses -- they won't stand up anymore :)))

Positions have to be corrected by the situation and when the price is not coming back move the stop to +

Tantrik:
Positions need to be corrected as the situation develops and when the price is no longer coming back move the stop to the +

Better yet, float a 30 pt stop right away ;)

DragonSL:

Or better yet, a 30 pt floating stop at once ;)

No the stop has a place! and if it worked the forecast cancelled.

It was the same for all of them. At the beginning they did not go for a small loss but decided to keep the position in the hope of a price recovery which would allow them to "stay withtheir money" .But prices fell and fell until the loss wasso large that the only sensible solution seemed to be to keep the position, even if for a whole year, as sooner or later prices would have to recover . But a further price collapse threw them out of the market, with prices dropping so low just because so many had to sell, whether they wanted to or not.

Edwin Lefebvre

Tantrik:

No the stop has a place! and if it works the prediction is cancelled.

It was the same for all of them. In the beginning they did not go for asmall loss but decided to keep the position in the hope of a price recovery which would allow them to "stay with their money" .But prices fell and fell until the loss wasso large that the only sensible solution seemed to be to keep the position, even if for a whole year, as sooner or later prices should return to their previous level .But a further price collapse threw them out of the market, with prices dropping so low just because so many had to sell, whether they wanted to or not.

Edwin Lefebvre

I like the key better ;)

DragonSL:

I like the key better ;)

from the new Mercedes!!!

Told you -- diver on M15 :)D