EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1070

:) Alpari has been transferring money from one account to another for about 30 minutes =))) apparently everybody is transferring money :))) well i dont know MACD AC AO seems to be saying that it will go even higher, i am waiting for a breakthrough )

strangerr:

What's there to think about?

I got confused. I left the system unattended for a couple of hours, and when I came back, all the positions had been closed with profits in GBP, EUR and silver. What was it? And the main thing, what will be the correction or the continuation up to 1.3490? What wave we are in now, the second or the fourth?

Judging by Alligator -- 2nd, but incredibly, I still can't believe it...

DragonSL:

I'm confused. I left the system unattended for a couple of hours, and when I came back, all the positions had been closed for profit in GBP, EUR and silver. What was it? And the main thing, what will be the correction or the continuation up to 1.3490? What wave we are in now, the second or the fourth?

Judging by Alligator -- 2nd, but incredibly, I still can't believe it...

What about the third one?)))

strangerr:

What about the third one?))

Isn't it over yet?

Tantrik:

What's to catch up with him now? Or is the train gone?

DragonSL:

Isn't it over yet?

Experimental account (all pairs in profit), top buy since December 3. (on the real account the stop losses got pecked)

Kitsan:
It's not a reasonable increase. It's murky)

The EU is putting billions of euros worth of securities on the market in the coming days, so people are stocking up on European currency so they can buy EU bonds.

There's a target on the buckschiff.