EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1068

5drakon:
it's not wobbling - it's working it off and giving you a sweet deal

I don't see a buy signal on it yet, it's dangerous.

the euro sold with a close stop)

DragonSL:

How did you know it would go north? On Friday all indications were that it would go South.

I opened on Friday on the sell, saw the gap at the opening, closed the sells with profit and went to bed and did not open anything until the trend was broken.

Although, I had a version that we would go north, but I did not open at all, I could easily bounce back...

Lots of wools were on H1, H4, D.

strangerr:

Lots of wolfs were on H1, H4, D.

I know this technique and saw in your screenshots that you use woofs, but Friday was a bummer with the pound because of the trend, wasn't it?

DragonSL:

I know this technique and I saw in your screenshots that you use wolves, but Friday was a bummer with the pound because of the trend, wasn't it?

I closed the pound on Friday evening with a slight surplus because of the euro.

Abraka:
Gentlemen, I'm showing you two screenshots. Notice the difference.

You should first show it and then write it)))

It's not loading. Basically, on SIGLITE.COM, the price for 1 hour skyrocketed to 1.3435 just now. Somebody got screwed.

And on this one, it will probably be a moose, rushed in and didn't notice the deaver.

where is our campaigner who persuaded us not to work on the euro but to buy sgdjpy ???

strangerr, do you think it will reach 1.3390 and will it happen today or tomorrow?